No announcement yet.

2K24: Cincinnati Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senzel was a MI until ST last year when they taught him how to play OF. All due respect to Freddy Galvis, but Senzel will win the Reds starting SS if he is healthy.
    Last edited by Pauly; 01-27-2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• You may be right with Senzel at SS but my goodness would this then have the makings of a very bad defensive team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        Senzel was a MI until ST last year when they taught him how to play OF. All due respect to Freddy Galvis, but Senzel will win the Reds starting SS if he is healthy.
        Unlikely, Galvis is a really good defensive SS with more than adequate pop in his bat. They either want to deal for a Lindor type and make a huge splash, or deal Senzel for a pitcher, IMO.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
          Unlikely, Galvis is a really good defensive SS with more than adequate pop in his bat. They either want to deal for a Lindor type and make a huge splash, or deal Senzel for a pitcher, IMO.
          Makes sense.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• hey, they found somewhere to play Senzel! For a little while at least.

Cincinnati Reds 3B Eugenio Suárez today had surgery to remove loose cartilage in his right shoulder, an injury suffered recently in a swimming pool.

Suárez' physical activity will be limited at the beginning of spring training.

The team anticipates him to be ready to play toward the beginning of the regular season.
            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• They make a couple of hitting upgrade signings, and then their best hitter gets hurt in a swimming pool?
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                They make a couple of hitting upgrade signings, and then their best hitter gets hurt in a swimming pool?
                Cannonball?
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Suarez thought it was a Baby Ruth candy bar in the pool, but...
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Every time I see a wacked Reds story like this makes me realize how much I miss Don Quixote on here.

Comment

• I just caught the tail end of sportscenter and they were showing Bauer at spring training today purposely tipping his pitches. Dude is crazy like a fox. Nobody hit him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                        I just caught the tail end of sportscenter and they were showing Bauer at spring training today purposely tipping his pitches. Dude is crazy like a fox. Nobody hit him.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          Every time I see a wacked Reds story like this makes me realize how much I miss Don Quixote on here.
                          Seconded...I really enjoyed Don Quixote posts. Why did he hate the Reds, again? Was it Reds fans that made him despise the team?
                          2021 Auction Anatomy
                          2021 Keeper Decisions
                          2020 Auction Anatomy
                          2020 Pre-Auction
                          2015 Auction Anatomy
                          2014 Auction Anatomy
                          2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                          RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
                            Seconded...I really enjoyed Don Quixote posts. Why did he hate the Reds, again? Was it Reds fans that made him despise the team?
                            Because he is from Cincy and one needs to take a break from hating the Bengals year round

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
                              And Reds management.

Comment

• I do miss Don Quixote.

Comment

Working...
                                X