Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Thread: 2K22: Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    I don't either then they sent him down and recalled Trammell and Hagerty which at least make better sense.
    Perhaps they are about to make a trade and need to shore up their depth? Lewis maybe? Kelenic? Interesting to think about.

Jarred Kelenic has been blistering, going 7-for-9 with a 2B, 3B and 2 HRs in his last 2 games for Tacoma. Only a matter of time until he's recalled, so pick him up in redraft leagues if he's available.

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Julio Rodriguez now has 17 SB in 54 games.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by madducks View Post
    Julio Rodriguez now has 17 SB in 54 games.
    That's crazy. None of the projectors had anything close to what his projected SB total will be now (30-35).

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    That's crazy. None of the projectors had anything close to what his projected SB total will be now (30-35).
    He has more than half of my team's total SB!

Without Rodriguez, Hader (half of my team's saves), and Judge (almost a quarter of my team's HR) my team would be a lot lower than third place.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    Let's check back in a month!
    In the last ~month he's hit .230/.316/.300 with 1 HR, 0 SB, 11 R, and 3 RBI.

Regression got him some, his BABIP is down to .324. K% up to 15%. BB% down to 11%, tracking back to career norms.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    In the last ~month he's hit .230/.316/.300 with 1 HR, 0 SB, 11 R, and 3 RBI.

Regression got him some, his BABIP is down to .324. K% up to 15%. BB% down to 11%, tracking back to career norms.
    Eff that guy!

Welcome back to the big leagues Justin Upton.

Justin Upton was removed from Friday night's game against the Angels after being drilled in the head by a 91 mph fastball from Michael Lorenzen.

Upton was able to get up on his own and walk off the field with some help.

Lorenzen says the slicker baseballs are at fault.

― Albert Einstein

Will Kelenic see the majors again soon? I'm stashing him on a redraft team and while he's hitting well at AAA, they went with the corpse of Upton over him. Plus, it seems once Lewis and Haniger is healthy, those are two less spots for him to fill in the OF.

Since DiPoto is a trading madman, I would assume there's also a good shot Kelenic is sent packing, or better yet, Upton or others are sent packing.

What are the odds Kelenic returns to the majors within the next month?

I have to think very low, revo. He has nothing to learn at AAA but has failed repeatedly in the bigs. More telling are quotes from the manager, who has clearly lost confidence in Kelenic. I could be wrong but suspect he stays down barring injuries. Also SEA will want to play Haniger (if only to prove he’s healthy for a trade).