No announcement yet.

2k23: Kansas City Royals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power has not come yet for Witt but .316/.350/.395 with 3 SB over his last 10 games will play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Power has not come yet for Witt but .316/.350/.395 with 3 SB over his last 10 games will play.
      I read this too quickly and thought you were talking about Whit. A 1-5 game for him would be a improvement. That entire lineup is dog crap at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by cleo View Post
        I read this too quickly and thought you were talking about Whit. A 1-5 game for him would be a improvement. That entire lineup is dog crap at the moment.
        other than Andrew Benintendi and Bobby Witt Jr.

Comment

• Salvador Perez is getting surgery on a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his left thumb. The Royals say he will be back this season. I'm not so sure.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Salvador Perez is getting surgery on a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his left thumb. The Royals say he will be back this season. I'm not so sure.
            That a big blow to their offense.

Comment

• Great opportunity now for MJ.

Comment

• Vinnie Pasquantino has been called up.

Comment

• Whit Merrifield has a bone bruise in a toe and will miss "several weeks."

Comment

• Andrew Benintendi, Whit Merrifield among 10 unvaccinated Kansas City Royals players out for Toronto Blue Jays series

Ten Royals players, including four of their top hitters and two of their best starting pitchers this season, will not travel to Toronto for this week's four-game series because they have not received the COVID-19 vaccination.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Andrew Benintendi, Whit Merrifield among 10 unvaccinated Kansas City Royals players out for Toronto Blue Jays series

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...ue-jays-series
                      dang u beat me. Mine's easier to read. I guess the vax hasnt reached KC.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Melendez is leading off today and Merrifield is sixth. That seems strange
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Melendez is leading off today and Merrifield is sixth. That seems strange
                            Melendez has a .310 OBP. Merrifield only .289...maybe that makes a difference to Matheny?
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              Melendez has a .310 OBP. Merrifield only .289...maybe that makes a difference to Matheny?
                              Maybe so...I think Michael Taylor is better than .310 as are a few others on the team. It just struck me as a bit odd.
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Bobby Witt Jr. hit his 20th HR today to become the 4th 20-20 guy in MLB. He's been a very valuable guy in roto but less so in real baseball. Coming into today, he's slashing .248/.289/.440 and he has 0.5 bWAR and 1.9 fWAR. He apparently is not very good defensively rt now, as Baseball Reference lists his defensive WAR at -1.7.

Comment

Working...
                                X