Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Jose Miranda demoted to AAA
    Seems like a mistake, but who knows? Let’s hope Royce Lewis hurries back.

Comment

• Royce Lewis now has 4 grand slams in just 54 games.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Grand Slams are fluky but he really looks solid. Hope he stays healthy for 2024 and posts huge numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Royce Lewis now has 4 grand slams in just 54 games.
          He has 5 GS in just 217 ABs this year! That is tied for 3rd place all time in MLB, behind only Don Mattingly and Travis Hafner!

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post

He has 5 GS in just 217 ABs this year! That is tied for 3rd place all time in MLB, behind only Don Mattingly and Travis Hafner!
            And now another injury....sheesh

Comment

• Twins place Carlos Correa on the 10-day IL, retroactive to Sept. 19, with plantar fasciitis in his left foot.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Twins place Royce Lewis on the 10-day IL, retroactive to September 20, with a left hamstring strain.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Twins place Royce Lewis on the 10-day IL, retroactive to September 20, with a left hamstring strain.
                  Such a shame. At least it’s just hamstring strain.

Lewis seems injury prone, but I’m starting to think it’s also a Twins problem (Lewis, Buxton, Kiriloff, Polanco, etc). Did MIN hire the trainers and medical staff that used to work for the Mets?

Comment

• The Twins DFA Dylan Floro.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Former Twins pitcher and 1992 first round draft pick Dan Serafini was arrested Friday for the murder and attempted murder of his in-laws in Lake Tahoe, California, in 2021. Serafini also pitched briefly for the Cubs, Padres, Pirates, Reds, & Rockies.

Former Major League Baseball relief pitcher Danny Serafini has been arrested in connection to a Los Angeles murder.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jhoan Duran strained his oblique and will miss possibly the entire month of April

Comment

• If you had opening day in the Royce Lewis injury pool, you can collect your money now.

After going 2-2 with a solo home run, Royce Lewis was removed from Thursday’s game with a right quad injury.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

If you had opening day in the Royce Lewis injury pool, you can collect your money now.

After going 2-2 with a solo home run, Royce Lewis was removed from Thursday’s game with a right quad injury.
                            What about Buxton, is he still standing ?
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

If you had opening day in the Royce Lewis injury pool, you can collect your money now.

"Severe" quad strain. Shut down for at least 4 weeks, but this sounds like a "see ya at the AS Break" at best. Austin Martin recalled.

Comment

Working...
                              X