Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    I wonder how many HR he will hit while on the DL this time around
    The same as last time.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
      The same as last time.
      At least he's consistent.
      Last edited by madducks; 07-03-2022, 03:32 PM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Is SKubal a pumpkin or just hitting a wall as a young pitcher?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          Is SKubal a pumpkin or just hitting a wall as a young pitcher?
          Probably just growing pains. I'm stashing him on my bench in my one league until he shows signs of improvement.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Probably just growing pains. I'm stashing him on my bench in my one league until he shows signs of improvement.
            Hope so. They may manage his innings, which is not ideal, but if it turns him around, it is better than what he has done lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              Is SKubal a pumpkin or just hitting a wall as a young pitcher?
              He has been a tale of two cities. The talent is there but I noticed his velocity was down after the 1st inning. His location was not good today. I don't know what to make of this. With all the injuries to Tiger's pitching I don't if he he trying to pitch through an injury. Barnhart was stating that to him it was a mechanical problem so it that is all it is then he should correct at some point.

Comment

• Spencer Torkelson mercifully demoted

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Spencer Torkelson mercifully demoted
                  Long overdue.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Tigers called up Kerry Carpenter OF. He has hit 30 HR and batting .331 at Toledo Should get regular AB at least to start. Not a highly rank prospect but has flown under the radar. Has hit well at every stop in the minors and might be worth a FAAB bid.

Comment

• Al Avila canned

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Al Avila canned
                          About time.

Comment

• Maybe Chris should give a blank check to Epstein.

Comment

Maybe Chris should give a blank check to Epstein.
                              Why would any GM want to come here when the owner has your back like this:
                              Chris Ilitch on shedding payroll and trading away players like Justin Verlander and JD Martinez: "I didn't trade those players away. Right? Our general manager did."

Comment

Tigers called up Kerry Carpenter OF. He has hit 30 HR and batting .331 at Toledo Should get regular AB at least to start. Not a highly rank prospect but has flown under the radar. Has hit well at every stop in the minors and might be worth a FAAB bid.
                                Swing change right before the season began appears to unlocked the power. Who knows how it translates to the MLB but at least there is something to point to after a rather non-descript minor league career.

Comment

Working...
                                X