2K23: Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Austin Meadows back to the IL again with calf strains. What a disaster.
    Austin Meadows announced on Friday that he will not make it back from the injured list in 2022
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Austin Meadows announced on Friday that he will not make it back from the injured list in 2022
      This time it's for mental health, not a calf strain.

Comment

• Fence adjustments for Comerica in 2023 should help to somewhat balance things out a bit.

CF moving in 10 ft and wall height going down in CF, RCF, and RF.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
          Fence adjustments for Comerica in 2023 should help to somewhat balance things out a bit.

CF moving in 10 ft and wall height going down in CF, RCF, and RF.
          Not huge changes, but I agree, they should help balance the park out. It should still be a pitchers park, but just a little less extreme.

Comment

• Austin Meadows stepping away from baseball again due to anxiety issues

Comment

• The Tigers name Jeff Greenberg as their new GM.

Greenberg is currently an associate GM with the Chicago Blackhawks in the NHL He worked with current Tigers president of baseball operations Scott Harris when both were with the Chicago Cubs. He held roles as Director of Pro Scouting, Director of Baseball Operations, and Assistant GM during his tenure with the Cubs.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Miguel Cabrera will serve as Tigers special assistant to the president of baseball operations after his retirement.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X