No announcement yet.

2K23: Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyd's velocity was up in the spring but it looks like it's back to normal. Yet he's still getting good results.

Comment

• Casey Mize has a 0.28 WHIP through 40 innings this season. That is all.

Comment

• Jeimar Candelario sent to AAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          Jeimar Candelario sent to AAA.
          daw lugo is his replacement thus far. is he worth a pick up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            daw lugo is his replacement thus far. is he worth a pick up?
            He was hitting .341 in Toledo before getting called. Gardy said he will play him and has so far. I guess if you get him cheap you could gamble he might get hot.

Comment

• Is Miggy droppable in a 12-team league at this point? Riley seems like a better bat rest of season. Thoughts?
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                Is Miggy droppable in a 12-team league at this point? Riley seems like a better bat rest of season. Thoughts?
                Last two seasons encompassing 300 ABs, he’s hitting .295 but has just 4 HRs. Is the power gone for good? If you add in 2017, he has just 20 HRs in his last 866 PAs. So I’d say the power is gone. That means there’s probably better options on the WW in a 12 teamer.

Yes, I’d easily take a shot on Riley over Miggy.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Last two seasons encompassing 300 ABs, he’s hitting .295 but has just 4 HRs. Is the power gone for good? If you add in 2017, he has just 20 HRs in his last 866 PAs. So I’d say the power is gone. That means there’s probably better options on the WW in a 12 teamer.

Yes, I’d easily take a shot on Riley over Miggy.
                  Don't tell Miggy is power is gone. Couple of weeks ago he was blaming it on the hitters batting after him saying he isn't getting the pitches to hit. In other words not getting the protection he used to get in the past. But if you ask me he has become a singles hitter. Still a good eye. Injuries and age has taken it out of him.

Comment

• I read in the preseason that Miggy's power was gone. I'm not sure if it was supported by launch angle, exit velocity, or GB%, but I came away from that analysis convinced. 1/3 into this season, he hasn't changed my mind.
                    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• There is a real good article which came out last week covering this:

https://www.blessyouboys.com/2019/5/...balls-slugging

Comment

• A $17 bid and prowd new Riley owner... Hopefully he keeps it up.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• What are the odds of Casey Mize getting promoted for more than a cup of coffee this season?

Comment

• I would think maybe September. There is no reason to bring him up.

Comment

• Nicholas Castellanos has completely cratered. His 97 OPS+ is 31 points lower than last season, and his RBIs are 31 off last year's pace. Maybe this is his way of saying "I'm not getting traded."

Comment

• Castellonos will likely get traded. Watching him and the rest of the Tigers is unwatchable. Since they were 35-37 last year they have gone 54-108.

Comment

Working...
                                X