No announcement yet.

2K24: Chicago White Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eloy and Robert both out now. Who'd have thunk?

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
      Eloy and Robert both out now. Who'd have thunk?
      Both are rostered on the same team in our 12 Team AL only 5x5. Total cost $71. Oof.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        White Sox’ manager Pedro Grifol told reporters after Friday’s loss to the Royals that Luis Robert Jr. suffered a right hip flexor injury.

It’s the same hip that Robert injured during the 2021 campaign and wound up missing half the season.
        Conflicting reports today. Daryl Van Schouwen says 6-8 weeks, Bob Nightengale says 3-4 months.

Comment

• Bob Nightengale was vague speculation yesterday (Sunday), from the club. Daryl Van Schouwen was more recent (today) and more definitive sounding.
          Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

• Add Moncada to the White Sox (often) injured list.

Yoán Moncada was removed from Tuesday’s game against the Guardians with a left adductor strain.

One of the managers in my league went off on a hilarious rant last year about White Sox hitters always being hurt and saying that he would never draft any of them again. He said that the CHI acronym stands for china dolls because they are so fragile lol.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• White Sox placed Yoán Moncada on the 10-day IL.

The team expects Moncada to be sidelined for three to six months with a left adductor strain.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X