2K24: Chicago White Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
    what are his long term prospects? I grabbed him in a keep forever league where i could keep him in the 10th round (150s overall).
    dh.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      dh.
      On a scale of 1 to Nelson Cruz, how good of a DH?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Michael Kopech is starting the second game of today's doubleheader. It will be his first start since 2018.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• White Sox place SP Lance Lynn on the 10-day IL, retroactive to April 17, with a strained right trapezius.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

White Sox place SP Lance Lynn on the 10-day IL, retroactive to April 17, with a strained right trapezius.
            Like last year, the injuries are just piling up so quick this year. I have 8 players on the IL on one team at this point...well, 7 now that I cut Paxton. Brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              Like last year, the injuries are just piling up so quick this year. I have 8 players on the IL on one team at this point...well, 7 now that I cut Paxton. Brutal.
              My team now has a waiting list to get on the IL since mine is currently at full capacity. I am literally waiting to see if someone gets activated tomorrow or the next day so i can switch them out with my most recent IL player.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Michael Kopech is starting the second game of today's doubleheader. It will be his first start since 2018.
                He's only supposed to go 3 innings.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

My team now has a waiting list to get on the IL since mine is currently at full capacity. I am literally waiting to see if someone gets activated tomorrow or the next day so i can switch them out with my most recent IL player.
                  Having a limit on IL spots is silly IMO, we got rid of them a few years ago.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    Having a limit on IL spots is silly IMO, we got rid of them a few years ago.
                    If we didn't have a limit, there are guys in my league who would stockpile IL players to the point of having a second team. That's probably why public leagues also have limits on the number of IL spots.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

If we didn't have a limit, there are guys in my league who would stockpile IL players to the point of having a second team. That's probably why public leagues also have limits on the number of IL spots.
                      We don't allow players on IL to be picked up.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

We do not allow that either.

Comment

We pretty much go with whatever Yahoo allows.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Giolito is just getting obliterated this fine morning.

ETA: The scorer keeps adding on errors so it wont look so bad in the box I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                              Giolito is just getting obliterated this fine morning.

ETA: The scorer keeps adding on errors so it wont look so bad in the box I guess.
                              PITCHERS IP H ER BB SO ERA
                              L. Giolit 1.0 8 7 2 0 5.79

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                                PITCHERS IP H ER BB SO ERA
                                L. Giolit 1.0 8 7 2 0 5.79
                                A 10.00 WHIP. Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X