No announcement yet.

2K24: Chicago White Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like he will only be eligible at the futility position since he is the Sox #3 catcher and doesn't qualify at a regular position in most fantasy leagues. Guy can hit though.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I just invested heavily in Zack Collins. Am hoping Mercedes’ fast start doesn’t eat into Collins’ PT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
        I just invested heavily in Zack Collins. Am hoping Mercedes’ fast start doesn’t eat into Collins’ PT!
        Mercedes is supposedly pretty bad defensively. I doubt that LaRussa wants to let him handle his pitchers. Probably only going to catch briefly if Grandal or Collins get hurt or it's an extra inning game or a doubleheader.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Mercedes is supposedly pretty bad defensively. I doubt that LaRussa wants to let him handle his pitchers. Probably only going to catch briefly if Grandal or Collins get hurt or it's an extra inning game or a doubleheader.
          Yes but he could eat into Collins’ time at DH. And if Yermin is bad defensively, TLR won’t want to go to Collins at catcher mid game.

Comment

• Tim Anderson's injury looks like it could be bad.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
              Yes but he could eat into Collins’ time at DH. And if Yermin is bad defensively, TLR won’t want to go to Collins at catcher mid game.
              Mercedes continues to rake with another 3 hit game. So, he looks like the Sox DH for now.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Mercedes continues to rake with another 3 hit game. So, he looks like the Sox DH for now.
                If Vaughn doesn't start hitting, he's not really pushing Mercedes off DH anyway.

Comment

• Yermin Mercedes with a 485 ft moonshot

Comment

• Lance Lynn softening the blow of losing paxton today. I was not expecting a CG, let alone a CGSHO, from a pitcher this early in the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                      I was not expecting a CG, let alone a CGSHO, from a pitcher this early in the season.

Comment

• In other news, RJ poster Ken injured his rotator cuff patting himself on the back .

But yeah, dude is a horse, as you know well as a Ranger fan. Happy to have him, this year especially.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Yermin Mercedes with a 485 ft moonshot
                          He went for 25 in our 12 team AL only 5x5 FAAB last night.

I bid $19.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                            In other news, RJ poster Ken injured his rotator cuff patting himself on the back .

No injury, I am well stretched out from daily pats on the back

Comment

• Saturday's Royals/White Sox game has been postponed because of weather.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Yermin Mercedes with a 485 ft moonshot
                                What are his long term prospects? I grabbed him in a keep forever league where I could keep him in the 10th round (150s overall).

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                                X