No announcement yet.

2K24: Cleveland Guardians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Guardians hired Stephen Vogt as their new manager.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Guardians win the first pick in next year's draft in the lottery. They moved from 9th to 1st. The Reds moved from 14th to 2nd.

Comment

• Mike Zunino announced his retirement from professional baseball on Wednesday following an 11-year career.

Zunino was selected third overall by the Mariners in the 2012 MLB Draft out of Florida University and wound up splitting the first decade of his career between Seattle and Tampa Bay before spending his final year in Cleveland. He hangs up his spikes and catching gear after posting a lifetime .199 batting average with 149 homers across 3,098 plate appearances.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Wow.....Shane Bieber TJ surgery after a test found his UCL was completely torn

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Wow.....Shane Bieber TJ surgery after a test found his UCL was completely torn

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X