No announcement yet.

2K24: Cleveland Guardians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Ramirez better not have too good of a game today (i'm sure he will). I just realized that i didn't put him back in my lineup after i switched him out for yesterday's off day in one of my daily leagues. And i switched him out for Yuli Gurriel, who is off today. So that's a guaranteed zero. Ugh!
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Jose Ramirez better not have too good of a game today (i'm sure he will). I just realized that i didn't put him back in my lineup after i switched him out for yesterday's off day in one of my daily leagues. And i switched him out for Yuli Gurriel, who is off today. So that's a guaranteed zero. Ugh!
      Yeah, I had a similar move, but mine was deliberate, which makes it even more boneheaded. I sat Trea Turner for our 1st period of the week (we go Mon-Thurs...Fri-Sun) based on the reports that he was missing from Monday's workout. So of course, 2 homers and a steal later...can't wait to see what a shiv in the back I get until he's back in my lineup Friday.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Jose Ramirez better not have too good of a game today (i'm sure he will). I just realized that i didn't put him back in my lineup after i switched him out for yesterday's off day in one of my daily leagues. And i switched him out for Yuli Gurriel, who is off today. So that's a guaranteed zero. Ugh!
        Of course he has a 2 HR game with 4 RBI. Your welcome Ramirez owners.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Of course he has a 2 HR game with 4 RBI. Your welcome Ramirez owners.
          Wow.

That is amazingly terrible for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Wow.

That is amazingly terrible for you.
            I agree.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I agree.
              I don't do that daily league stuff where you pick one bat for the day, but if I did, I'd have grabbed Jose for today after your post. The baseball gods are cruel.

Comment

• wowza in his save tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post

wowza in his save tonight
                  I've got to give you props for pointing out Merryweather a while back. I was able to grab him for cheap thanks to you.
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

• if you guys arent watching Bieber vs. Giolito you are really depriving yourself. Wow.

Comment

• Jordan Luplow appears to be getting a chance to be the everyday CFer, and not just the weak-side platoon. He's making the most of it so far, with 2 HRs in 6 ABs vs RHPs this season, and is leading off vs RHP Domingo German today.

Comment

• Major disappointment Triston McKenzie demoted to AAA.

Comment

• His initial success in his first couple starts after not pitching for a long time probably skewed perceptions. I had him in a few leagues and gave up on him....then suddenly he was striking out 10 in the major leagues. Some time in AAA probably the best thing for him.

EDIT: I was banging my head against a wall after I traded him to you last year and suddenly he appeared on the scene
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Indians place OF Franmil Reyes on the 10-day IL with an abdominal strain.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Indians place OF Franmil Reyes on the 10-day IL with an abdominal strain.
                              Out 5-to-7 weeks

Comment

• Plesac to the IL with a fractured right thumb. I can't imagine he's back before the standard 6 weeks for a break.

Comment

Working...
                                X