2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
    Dodgers tied the NL record for run differential w 334, tying the 1902 Pirates.
    The 1902 Pirates did it in just 142 games.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I'm sure some wealthy Dodgers fan will pony up for the late Vin Scully's house:

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Blake Treinen underwent right shoulder labrum and rotator cuff surgery. See you in 2024.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Dodgers resign SP Clayton Kershaw for 1 year/$20 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• From what little I know, the Dodger's handled the Kershaw signings over the last few years with class.

Comment

• Former Dodger Yasiel Puig pled guilty to lying to the FBI about an illegal gambling operation he was involved with. He’s looking at up to 5 years in the slammer.

Comment

• Dodgers non-tendered Cody Bellinger

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Dodgers non-tendered Cody Bellinger
                  Too much weed.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Too much weed.
                    don’t look now, but the Dodgers skimmed $100m off the books and have a CF spot wide open…..

Comment

don’t look now, but the Dodgers skimmed $100m off the books and have a CF spot wide open…..
                      The Pirates Bryan Reynolds, who is making $6.75 million in what is expected to be his last season in Pittsburgh, is available for the right package of prospects.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Trevor Bauer’s suspension was reduced from 324 games to 194 games, and they’re counting the time he was on the commissioner’s reserve lost as the remainder, so he’ll be eligible to pitch on Opening Day.

Comment

• That smells to me like mlb was knuckling to threat of a potential lawsuit.

Comment

• Dodgers DFA’d Bauer

Comment

Dodgers DFA’d Bauer
                              He's burned his bridges in Arizona, Cleveland and LA now. Maybe he ends up in an Indy league.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                                He's burned his bridges in Arizona, Cleveland and LA now. Maybe he ends up in an Indy league.
                                Saw a recent Pirates blog talking about the possibility of him coming to Pittsburgh which would make a lot of sense for the Pirates. The reasoning being that Pirates ownership already doesn't warrant any respect so what do they have to lose. But I think Bauer needs to burn a lot more bridges before even he would consider revitalizing his career in the city of bridges.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X