2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
    This may not turn out well for Shohei & the Dodgers. Add this to how Yamamoto looked today and we could be witnessing the fastest flush of a billion dollars in MLB history.

(Too much of an overreaction?)
    The Dodgers and their cable TV money hardly knew each other.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Shohei Ohtani said his former interpreter Ippei Mizuhara stole money from his account and has been telling lies about an illegal bookmaking operation.

Ohtani added more to this complex, yet intriguing situation between himself and his former interpreter Ippei Mizuhara. Not only did Ohtani say he’s never bet on any MLB games or other sports, but he said Mizuhara admitted to him that he stole money from his account and sent it to an alleged illegal bookmaker, Matthew Bowyer. “I’m very saddened and shocked that someone who I trusted has done this,” Ohtani said during a press conference on Monday. “I never bet on baseball or any other sports. I have never asked someone to do that on my behalf. I never went through a bookmaker.” The 29-year-old also said that Ippei never told him about the media inquiry surrounding the $4.5 million wire transfer and that Ippei was lying to Ohtani’s representatives. Ohtani did not take questions after his statement, but said he will fully cooperate with federal and MLB investigators.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• You just knew that Pete Rose wouldn't be able to resist commenting on the Ohtani situation.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Dodgers extend C Will Smith for 10-years/ $140 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X