2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Cody Bellinger is out of the lineup Saturday after being diagnosed with a non-displaced fracture in his left ribs.

He sustained the injury during an outfield collision with teammate Gavin Lux earlier this week. Dodgers manager Dave Roberts expects him to play Sunday's series finale against the Reds even if he's in a full body cast.
    Because the Dodgers can't afford to be without Bellinger's .159 batting average in their lineup.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Because the Dodgers can't afford to be without Bellinger's .159 batting average in their lineup.
      His OPS this year is .529, which is slightly over half of what it was in his MVP season (1.039) just 2 years ago!. How does one go from MVP-caliber to worst player in the league in 2 years? I guess ask Chris Davis.

Comment

Why not sit him on the bench for rest of the year, he most valuable there.

Comment

Cody Bellinger is out of the lineup Saturday after being diagnosed with a non-displaced fracture in his left ribs.

He sustained the injury during an outfield collision with teammate Gavin Lux earlier this week. Dodgers manager Dave Roberts expects him to play Sunday's series finale against the Reds even if he's in a full body cast.
          And despite Dave Roberts penciling Bellinger into Tuesday's initial lineup and giving him his best "Win one for the Gipper" speech, Bellinger was a late scratch and finally goes on the IL.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Max Muncy has hit exactly 35 HRs in each of his last three full seasons.

Comment

• Julio Urias will try to get his 20th win on Saturday against the Brewers.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Max Muncy has hit exactly 35 HRs in each of his last three full seasons.
                Not anymore!

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                  Not anymore!
                  Max Muncy has hit close to 35 HRs in each of his last three full seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    Max Muncy has hit close to 35 HRs in each of his last three full seasons.
                    You think that's funny don't you?

Well I do too. Nicely played.

Comment

• I dislike the Dodgers almost as much as the Astros....

The ideal scenario would be for SF and LA to tie and have a 1 game tie breaker that would have to be @ SF. Then LA would drop the tie breaker game and then have to then play the single game elimination wild card game against the red hot Cardinals. Maybe they can roll out Jack Clark as a pinch hitter?

What ever it takes to end the Dodgers season after the Wild Card game would be a really great end to this season. Seattle making the playoffs would be nice as well!!!!!

Comment

• Urias won #20 last night. First 20-G winner in the NL since Scherzer in 2016. And Dodgers still have a chance at 1st place.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                          Urias won #20 last night. First 20-G winner in the NL since Scherzer in 2016. And Dodgers still have a chance at 1st place.
                          He is going to be very expensive at auction time next year.

Comment

• Dodgers manager Dave Roberts confirmed Tuesday that Clayton Kershaw (elbow) will not pitch in the 2021 postseason.

Kershaw was placed on the injured list this past Saturday after experiencing renewed discomfort in his left elbow while making his final start of the regular season Friday.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Trevor Bauer will exercise his $32 million player option for the 2022 season. Good luck with that. And he has the same option for 2023.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Trevor Bauer will exercise his $32 million player option for the 2022 season. Good luck with that. And he has the same option for 2023.
                                A professional sports franchise almost traded for Deshaun Watson and his 22 lawsuits this week. Given that culture, why not.

Comment

Working...
                                X