2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Dave Roberts just said that both Heaney and Gonsolin will start the year in the rotation. Heaney has looked very, very hittable this far. Buyer beware.
    Without Bauer and a mortal, 140 IP Kershaw, seems like the rotation is slightly above average, but a notch below where many fans would like it. I don't trust Heaney or Gonsolin at all.

Comment

He's easily their best pitching prospect but seems like a couple others are ahead of him in the short term.
      Yes, keep an eye on Ryan Pepiot.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
        Yes, keep an eye on Ryan Pepiot.
        I'm guessing the pecking order will be something like: Mitch White --> Andre Jackson --> Robbie Erlin --> Tyler Anderson --> one of Pepiot or Miller or maybe one of the other NRIs
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Hoping for Bobby Miller later this year.

First pitch, 100 mph fastball. Triple-digits, a number he’d flashed briefly in his stint at the Arizona Fall League last year. Only this was no aberration. The velocity carried throughout the outing, touching 101 mph as opponents struggled to make contact, let alone put a ball in play.
          Miller apparently hit 102 mph! Keith Law singing his praises and hearing he’s perhaps the best pitching prospect in the minors right now.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Bellinger "found" a batting stance he likes and Roberts says now he only need repetition. He been terrible over the last 500 AB. He been terrible so far this spring. One stat is 1 BB to 17 K. I'm not buying it. I can't see Pillar stepping in so how long do they make a deal for a CF?

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
              Bellinger "found" a batting stance he likes and Roberts says now he only need repetition. He been terrible over the last 500 AB. He been terrible so far this spring. One stat is 1 BB to 17 K. I'm not buying it. I can't see Pillar stepping in so how long do they make a deal for a CF?
              While I am worried about him, I think it is too early to give up on Bellinger. He has always been a tinkerer. He certainly seems long off from finding a consistent formula for success, but if he is healthy, I think he can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                While I am worried about him, I think it is too early to give up on Bellinger. He has always been a tinkerer. He certainly seems long off from finding a consistent formula for success, but if he is healthy, I think he can.
                He has been tinkering for over 2 years but yes I suppose you are right.

Comment

• They also have multiple others who can play a passable CF.

Comment

Miller apparently hit 102 mph! Keith Law singing his praises and hearing he’s perhaps the best pitching prospect in the minors right now.
                    He will pitch against the Angels at Dodger Stadium on Tuesday. I'm pretty excited about his future, hope I can catch the game online
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I can’t help but wonder if the Dodgers’ relative inactivity in the pitching market means they believe our will be in the rotation.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        He will pitch against the Angels at Dodger Stadium on Tuesday. I'm pretty excited about his future, hope I can catch the game online
                        Just picked Miller up in the reserve draft thanks to these comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          Just picked Miller up in the reserve draft thanks to these comments.
                          Hope he contributes this year, more likely next year, but we can hope
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Dave Roberts just said that both Heaney and Gonsolin will start the year in the rotation. Heaney has looked very, very hittable this far. Buyer beware.
                            Well, apparently Heaney is significantly better than he showed in the spring. Dude has been amazing thus far.

Comment

• Lux out with back tightness which sounds like a minor day or two issue. Also sounds like Treinen is headed to the DL/IL/whatever with an arm issue, which is being downplayed at the moment but you never know.

Comment

• Andrew Heaney to DL with shoulder issues, Zach McKinstry called up

Comment

Working...
                                X