2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
    If Bauer is not charged and the criminal investigation is dropped that doesn't mean MLB drops their investigation. Unless there is something written in the contract pertaining to this or MLB determines a suspension from baseball he will pitch again for the Dodgers. MLB might just sweep this all under the rug. The Dodgers are a big market team and they have a hefty contract so they'll carry more weight then KC or Det. This just my opinion and perhaps I'm way off base.
    No way this is getting swept under the rug.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      It doesn’t seem like it would. But don’t forget Kobe Bryant sexual assault … swept under. Big Ben sexual assault … swept under. Antonio Brown, Mike Tyson, Cristiano Ronaldo, Tyreek Hill. The list goes on and on sadly of big name pro athletes who resumed their careers after assaults.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        There is doing the right thing and then there is money. Most decisions are sadly based on latter. I hope you are right.

Comment

• Maybe someone can hook up with him on a dating account and beat the fuck out of him--as long as it's purely consensual of course.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            Maybe someone can hook up with him on a dating account and beat the fuck out of him--as long as it's purely consensual of course.
            Don't forget sodomize him while he's unconscious, a vital part of any successful consensual date.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Buehler pitched yet another solid performance last night. He might earn the Cy Young award. If we had the vote today I think it would be Buehler, Wheeler and Woodrich. Too bad that Degrom got hurt.

Comment

• Russell Martin and Justin Turner tied for the lowest ERA in Dodgers history.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Cody Bellinger has gone from MVP to one of the worst players in baseball, seemingly overnight.

His batting line is .158/.232/.292, a 42 OPS+.

Buster Olney:
                  Cody Bellinger is 4-for-45 (.089) w/ 0 HR, 24 SO, .133 SLG vs. 95+ mph pitches in 2021.
                  That's the second-lowest SLG in MLB (min. 40 PA vs. 95+)

Basically he's turned into Austin Hedges, without the great defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Cody Bellinger has gone from MVP to one of the worst players in baseball, seemingly overnight.

Buster Olney:
                    Cody Bellinger is 4-for-45 (.089) w/ 0 HR, 24 SO, .133 SLG vs. 95+ mph pitches in 2021.

He's something like 11 for his last 120 and 0 for his last 21. Not even sure you can say he fell off a cliff - it's even worse. He fell off a cliff, through a manhole in the ground, and entered the center of the earth where he is being burned alive for all eternity by hordes of Giants fans demons.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      He's something like 11 for his last 120 and 0 for his last 21. Not even sure you can say he fell off a cliff - it's even worse. He fell off a cliff, through a manhole in the ground, and entered the center of the earth where he is being burned alive for all eternity by hordes of Giants fans demons.
                      It's my fault. I drafted Bellinger, Giolito and Moncada as minor leaguers in my keep forever league and traded them to dumpers.

Guys I kept: Tatis and Franco.
                      Last edited by virgonomic; 09-11-2021, 07:03 AM.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Cody Bellinger has gone from MVP to one of the worst players in baseball, seemingly overnight.

Buster Olney:

I traded so much to get him when I thought I was buying low, it might cost me a title. I could not imagine him being this bad. I gave a non-keeper Harper, a cheap Matt Chapman, and a cheap Trevor Rogers for him, as he is cheap next year as well. I can't remember a guy tanking this bad before. It is brutal to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                          It's my fault. I drafted Belanger, Giolito and Moncada as minor leaguers in my keep forever league and traded them to dumpers.

Guys I kept: Tatis and Franco.
                          Even Belanger is better than Bellinger.

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

I blame living 20 mins from Quebec.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                                I blame living 20 mins from Quebec.
                                That's a Hull of a bad excuse.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X