2K16 - Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
    Good question. It will be interesting to see.
    Parra just got Pipp'd.

Comment

• Parra was activated from the DL on Sunday and as expected is looking like a 4th outfielder. Awesome use of $30 by me. It has miraculously not stopped me from having a 16 point lead.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
        Parra was activated from the DL on Sunday and as expected is looking like a 4th outfielder. Awesome use of $30 by me. It has miraculously not stopped me from having a 16 point lead.
        The thing is Parra has never been a $20 plus player. We all get carried away when a player lands on the Rockies. His stats have always been AB driven.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
          The thing is Parra has never been a $20 plus player. We all get carried away when a player lands on the Rockies. His stats have always been AB driven.
          Absolutely. It was also one of those things were I had the money and he was the last good player out there. I even wasted $8 on Bourjos.
          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
            Yeah but in his defense, Parra finally had a fantasy relevant season in 2015, especially after a spectacular 1st half. I think many were thinking Coors would continue his relevance and even make him better than he really is -- maybe even duplicate last year's first half. But it just didn't happen.

Comment

• Bourjos had an insane stretch this season (31 for 65!), and has earned $6 now even with injury
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Looks like Reynolds is heading to the DL with a wrist injury.

From RW:
                Mark Reynolds is likely headed to the disabled list with a left hamate bone injury.

Comment

• They are confirming a broken hamate for Reynolds - arrrggh. He is likely done for the year or if he does come back it will be for like a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                    They are confirming a broken hamate for Reynolds - arrrggh. He is likely done for the year or if he does come back it will be for like a week.
                    Pretty much what i figured. A break is the only hamate injury that i've ever heard of. It's such a small bone in the wrist that it seems to be all or nothing as far as injuries go. The doctors probably had to wait for the swelling to subside before they were able to get a better x-ray image.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X