2K24: Arizona Diamondbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
    I know it's very early in the season but the DBacks currently have a team BA of .140 (!!). They have a team OPS of .532. And they play in one of the best hitter's parks in MLB.
    And they're working on a two hitter today!
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      And they're working on a two hitter today!
      They EXPLODED for two more runs (and one more hit). 3-29 on the day.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Mark Melancon to the DL - seems like a COVID DL. I imagine Ian Kennedy will close in his stead.

Comment

• Josh Rojas 3 HRs with an AB likely still to come

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Mark Melancon to the DL - seems like a COVID DL. I imagine Ian Kennedy will close in his stead.
            I could no longer take the damage being done to my ratios and i dropped Melancon in my 12 team mixed league when his ERA climbed over 8.00 and his WHIP climbed over 2.00. He's still getting saves though...at least for this week. Now i wish that i had picked up Kennedy when i had the chance. Having Hader (and Knebel) on my team has spoiled me when i look at other closers.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
              I could no longer take the damage being done to my ratios and i dropped Melancon in my 12 team mixed league when his ERA climbed over 8.00 and his WHIP climbed over 2.00. He's still getting saves though...at least for this week. Now i wish that i had picked up Kennedy when i had the chance. Having Hader (and Knebel) on my team has spoiled me when i look at other closers.
              I didn't keep Melancon because I was afraid of this. Not so sure Kennedy will succeed either. I picked up Mantiply hoping that he might get a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                I didn't keep Melancon because I was afraid of this. Not so sure Kennedy will succeed either. I picked up Mantiply hoping that he might get a shot.
                I think given the financial commitment and term they will stick with Melancon unless someone shows interest at the trade deadline.

Comment

• Diamondbacks claim 25-year-old former first-round pick/bust Cole Tucker off waivers from the Pirates.

Tucker has a .211/.259/.314 triple-slash line over 4 seasons.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Diamondbacks and #2 overall draft pick Druw Jones have agreed to a $8.19 million signing bonus. It's the largest bonus ever for a high school position player.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        The Diamondbacks and #2 overall draft pick Druw Jones have agreed to a $8.19 million signing bonus. It's the largest bonus ever for a high school position player.
                        Aaannnnnddd……he’s out for the season already

Comment

• Corbin Carroll recalled

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            Corbin Carroll recalled
                            That’s exciting news (for mlb / AZ fans). AZ shouldn’t be this bad for so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                              That’s exciting news (for mlb / AZ fans). AZ shouldn’t be this bad for so long.
                              OF is shaping up really nicely. Carroll, Thomas, McCarthy (looking great), Druw, Varsho.

Maybe Varsho will see more time at C now.

Comment

• DBacks w an historic comeback win tonite. Down 7-0 to the Phils in the 4th inning, they score 13 unanswered runs to win 13-7. Largest deficit overcome to win a game in their history. Corbin Carroll got his 1st hit and 1st 2 RBI.

Comment

Working...
                                X