2K24: Arizona Diamondbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    AHA!!! Gallen's injury is your fault! Pitchforks, tar, feathers...or worse yet, Rockies pitchers!
    Diving deeper, also troubling, his velocity was down 2mph before the injury. I am really hoping all is well, but scary.

Comment

• Is Corbin Martin ready? I thought he had a lat strain or something. Trying to figure out if there will be an interesting SP somewhere in the mix to replace Gallen.

Comment

• Daulton Varsho to the minors.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Daulton Varsho to the minors.
          Wow, did not see that coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Wow, did not see that coming.
            I thought that was the stated goal all spring - read somewhere early on that he was not likely going to be up at the start of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              I thought that was the stated goal all spring - read somewhere early on that he was not likely going to be up at the start of the season.
              Yeah, I just figured with Calhoun going down, he'd make the roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                Yeah, I just figured with Calhoun going down, he'd make the roster.
                He probably had a chance if he would have shown even a pulse with the bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                  He probably had a chance if he would have shown even a pulse with the bat.
                  Yeah, this, I suspect.

Comment

• Tim Locastro set a MLB record with his 28th consecutive SB to start a career, breaking the record set by Tim Raines.

Comment

• With Locastro's hot start, what are the odds we see Varsho? I'm holding him in a bench spot in my redraft league and I'm getting the sense now we won't see him for much longer than anticipated.

Comment

• Madison Bumgarner's 5-year/$85 million deal is looking like a huge mistake for the Diamondbacks.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          With Locastro's hot start, what are the odds we see Varsho? I'm holding him in a bench spot in my redraft league and I'm getting the sense now we won't see him for much longer than anticipated.
                          Christian Walker to the IL with an oblique strain... Asdrubal will play some 1B. One more bat out of the lineup helps keep Locastro in the lineup and maybe makes more room for Varsho, but having Calhoun back doesn't help. I'm not sure you're going to see Varsho until AAA games start and he can force the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            Madison Bumgarner's 5-year/$85 million deal is looking like a huge mistake for the Diamondbacks.
                            Wow...yeah, I thought there would be decline, but more of a gradual one, not a one-way, do not pass GO, direct descent into disaster. A DFS player should just stack hitters against him at this rate.

Comment

• Zac Gallen has a "minor sprain" in part of his UCL. Back to the IL, and they will reassess in a couple of weeks, but this sounds ominous.

Christian Walker also back to the IL with more oblique soreness.

Comment

• Brutal. I have had a horrific run of major pitching injuries last year and this year. I just gave Gallen a long term deal too. I hope he manages to avoid TJ, but at this point, I am not optimistic.

Comment

Working...
                                X