2K24: Arizona Diamondbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Adam Jones to the D'Backs, which means Ketel Marte is now going to be a super utility player.
    Marte was slated for over 500 AB so that has to take a dip on that. I would still expect 400 plus. Of course Flores takes a hit on his PT.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
      Marte was slated for over 500 AB so that has to take a dip on that. I would still expect 400 plus. Of course Flores takes a hit on his PT.
      I think once they get a look at Flores at 2B, Marte will become the everyday 2B pretty quickly. Then again, I think once they get a look at Jones in CF, either Souza or David Peralta will become the everyday CF pretty quickly.

Comment

• Remember when Flores could get by at SS and Adams was a plus glove? It's been a while.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Steven Souza tripped over home plate and went down in a screaming heap. OK, I’m done with him. Good luck if you draft him.

Comment

Steven Souza tripped over home plate and went down in a screaming heap. OK, I’m done with him. Good luck if you draft him.
            I had him last season. This season not so much. Weird way to get hurt.

Comment

• Drafted him on Sunday for $23 in my 11-team NL-only

Comment

Steven Souza tripped over home plate and went down in a screaming heap. OK, I’m done with him. Good luck if you draft him.
                He was dropped and back in the auction. I was not done with him and knew I could get him "cheap" I hope I am done. Probably not $2 or $3 done (depending on the injury) but done.

Comment

• Ok who had the under on one single game for souza...poor guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                    Ok who had the under on one single game for souza...poor guy
                    Apparently, he blew just about EVERYTHING in his knee...I wonder if he'll ever be able to play again.
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                      Apparently, he blew just about EVERYTHING in his knee...I wonder if he'll ever be able to play again.
                      yeah, what a horrible injury; watching it, it didn't seem that bad, it appeared that his cleat just slipped a bit when it hit the plate ... I guess it hyperextended and then really bad things happened
                      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• I wonder if they regret waiving Brito. They're now heavily dependent on K.Marte and A.Jones in the OF, killing their depth at OF and MI.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                          I wonder if they regret waiving Brito. They're now heavily dependent on K.Marte and A.Jones in the OF, killing their depth at OF and MI.
                          Maybe a bit more time for Dyson as a cheap steals source.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                            I wonder if they regret waiving Brito. They're now heavily dependent on K.Marte and A.Jones in the OF, killing their depth at OF and MI.
                            Im sure they regret it...but in the meantime this must mean a big playing time increase for Wilmer Flores, assuming marte moves to OF more permanently

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                              Maybe a bit more time for Dyson as a cheap steals source.
                              This please!
                              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• gotta love Zack Greinke single-handedly demonstrating why the DH shouldn't be implemented in the NL.
                                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X