Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
    Paredes hit another one.
    I couldn't stand seeing him on my league wire anymore. So, i picked up Paredes even though Wander Franco (have him too) returns tomorrow. The Rays infield is going to get crowded soon.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      I couldn't stand seeing him on my league wire anymore. So, i picked up Paredes even though Wander Franco (have him too) returns tomorrow. The Rays infield is going to get crowded soon.
      With Walls and Brujan hitting the south side of the Mendoza line I think he has a pretty good chance at least short term to play regularly. Of course Cash may have a different opinion of who to start.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
        With Walls and Brujan hitting the south side of the Mendoza line I think he has a pretty good chance at least short term to play regularly. Of course Cash may have a different opinion of who to start.
        I can see one of those guys getting demoted to make room for Franco.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I can see one of those guys getting demoted to make room for Franco.
          Yes agreed. Definitely not Paredes.

Comment

• Yeah, but what about when Lowe is back too. I am hoping they can find room for both as I have them both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              Yeah, but what about when Lowe is back too. I am hoping they can find room for both as I have them both.
              He just started swinging a bat, so seems like he's a couple of weeks away, at least.

Also, Margot was just lost for pretty much the rest of the season, so there's an OF/DH opening as well.

Comment

• With Wander back, Paredes is starting at 1B today.

Comment

• This doesn't sound good at all:

Wander Franco left the game Saturday after hurting his wrist in his first at-bat and will miss Sunday's game.

The Rays also announced that Franco will see a doctor on Monday for further evaluation.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Comment

• Hand surgery for Wander tomorrow, out 5-to-8 weeks

Comment

• This explains why Baz got crushed during his last start:

Rays place Shane Baz on the 15-day IL, retroactive to July 11, with a right elbow sprain. It's the same elbow that Baz had surgery on in March.

The plan calls for Baz to rest and rehab for the next four weeks, so he's probably out until September.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Springs and Patino will be back first day after the break, but not sure about Patino's role moving forward.

Comment

This explains why Baz got crushed during his last start:

Rays place Shane Baz on the 15-day IL, retroactive to July 11, with a right elbow sprain. It's the same elbow that Baz had surgery on in March.

The plan calls for Baz to rest and rehab for the next four weeks, so he's probably out until September.
                            Tommy John on line 1?

Comment

This explains why Baz got crushed during his last start:

Baz transferred to the 60-day IL. See you in 2023. Maybe.
                              Last edited by madducks; 07-16-2022, 07:09 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X