No announcement yet.

2K24: Tampa Bay Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen anything regarding McLanahan's next start ? Is he starting this weekend or will it be next week ?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Pro tip: A $60 safe in a car is not a good security system for $650K in jewellery.

https://sports.yahoo.com/wander-fran...180829135.html

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
        Pro tip: A $60 safe in a car is not a good security system for $650K in jewellery.

https://sports.yahoo.com/wander-fran...180829135.html
        A 21-year-old with millions of dollars. Scammers and thieves are probably tripping over themselves to get a shot at this kid.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Josh Lowe gets bumped back to AAA to make room for new acquisition David Peralta.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Franco pulled off his rehab assignment due to soreness in his wrist. He’ll head back to St Pete where inevitably, they will shut him down for the season……

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              Franco pulled off his rehab assignment due to soreness in his wrist. He’ll head back to St Pete where inevitably, they will shut him down for the season……
              Yeah, broken hamate bones are usually complicated recoveries. Even after the bone is healed and pain free it seems that hitters need another half season or so to return to full strength, a la TJ recovery for pitchers. It seems like the Rays rushed Franco back too soon.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Rays have signed Tyler Glasnow to a two-year, $30.35 million contract extension through 2024. He will make $5.35 million in 2023 and $25 million in 2024.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• As someone who rostered Shane Mclanahan on easily 75% of my teams, has been a great ride…now I find out about the perils of picking the same dude everywhere. Sure I was right but now I have to hold on for dear life!

Comment

• Tyler Glasnow, at AAA Durham on Wednesday, will make his first rehab start since having TJ surgery.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• With today's win, Rays unbelievably are only 4 G behind the Yanks for 1st place in the AL East, w a chance to pick up another game w a win Sunday. And they play them 3 more games next weekend in NYC. Yanks were 38 G over .500 on Jul. 8 and ahead 15.5 G in the standings but have gone 18-31 since. Rays have gone 20-8 since Aug. 2. Can the Rays catch them?

Comment

• Wander Franco pulled yet again from another rehab game due to renewed soreness in his right hand. Just let the guy rest and heal already instead of rushing him back this year.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• AL Only players - Yonny Chirinos was back after a two-year layoff and looked very good last night.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            Wander Franco pulled yet again from another rehab game due to renewed soreness in his right hand. Just let the guy rest and heal already instead of rushing him back this year.
                            From RW:
                            Wander Franco (hand) will meet the Rays in New York and could be activated as early as Friday.
                            Franco just resumed his minor league rehab assignment on Wednesday night at Triple-A Durham after another bout of soreness in his surgically-repaired right hand/wrist, but he did go 3-for-5 with a pair of runs scored, and the Rays have apparently seen enough to believe that he can be a reliable contributor again. The 21-year-old franchise cornerstone shortstop has been on the shelf since early July due to a fractured hamate bone.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                              From RW:
                              Wander Franco (hand) will meet the Rays in New York and could be activated as early as Friday.
                              Franco just resumed his minor league rehab assignment on Wednesday night at Triple-A Durham after another bout of soreness in his surgically-repaired right hand/wrist, but he did go 3-for-5 with a pair of runs scored, and the Rays have apparently seen enough to believe that he can be a reliable contributor again. The 21-year-old franchise cornerstone shortstop has been on the shelf since early July due to a fractured hamate bone.
                              Sell high before the next setback.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                Sell high before the next setback.
                                Or just hold on to him since the trade deadline has most likely passed.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X