2K24: Tampa Bay Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    I think they've frowned on Renfroe and wouldn't be surprised if he was on the move again. If so, Arozarena would be the beneficiary of that, and I'm guessing they'd like to see what he could do in a full season.
    I was happy to see both he and Margot leave.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      I know the Rays are pretty banged up in the OF with Kiermaier and Meadows out, but is Arozarena working his way into a more prominent role for 2021?
      absolutely -- he'll be a starter for them next year with Margot the 4th OFer assuming they don't trade Kiermaier

Comment

• Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
        Rays 2011 first-round draft pick Brandon Martin was recently sentenced to life in prison. And it turned out to be a triple homicide after the third victim died from his injuries. TMZ reports that the victims were beaten with a baseball bat. BR erroneously called them shooting deaths.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/19/ex-ta...-baseball-bat/
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Rays 2011 first-round draft pick Brandon Martin was recently sentenced to life in prison. And it turned out to be a triple homicide after the third victim died from his injuries. TMZ reports that the victims were beaten with a baseball bat. BR erroneously called them shooting deaths.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/19/ex-ta...-baseball-bat/
          Beat his own father and uncle to death with a bat. Unbelievable to think about the amount of psychopathic rage required to carry out 3 murders with a damn bat. Very disturbing.
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Rays DFA Hunter Renfroe

Comment

• Rays manager Kevin Cash stated Wednesday that Brandon Lowe could see time at third base during spring training.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• It's probably too early to start a "Free Wander Franco" thread. As expected, the Rays reassigned him to their minor league camp today.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Each of us had the same chance of making the opening day roster as Franco did. Set aside the service time manipulation, it isn't like Willy Adames or Brandon Lowe are stiffs.

Comment

• Add Brujan, McKay, Honeywell, McClanahan, Walls and Josh Lowe to the minors. The Rays AAA team might just be better than the Pirates.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Add Brujan, McKay, Honeywell, McClanahan, Walls and Josh Lowe to the minors. The Rays AAA team might just be better than the Pirates.
                      There are probably several AAA teams that are better than the Pirates.
                      Last edited by madducks; 03-16-2021, 12:31 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I'd put the Durham Bulls up against the Pirates, Rockies, Mariners, and Rangers.

Comment

• Choi needs a knee scope. I'm assuming 4-6 weeks.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Choi needs a knee scope. I'm assuming 4-6 weeks.
                            Tsutsugo looks really good to me now. 1b (in season)/3b/of and assuming a lot of play time on the strong side of any platoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                              Tsutsugo looks really good to me now. 1b (in season)/3b/of and assuming a lot of play time on the strong side of any platoon.
                              And apparently going to hit leadoff.

Comment

• Those of you who had 4 games in the Kiermaier-to-the-IL pool can collect your money now.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X