No announcement yet.

2K24: Tampa Bay Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting, Jason. What do you see from Paredes. I own Brujan so am sad to hear your take. Paredes is available for FAAB once called up. Anything to see there?

Comment

• Brujan has also been on the MILB IL and was just activated from it last night. No reason why Paredes can't come up right now and fill in the void currently occupied by Taylor Walls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        Brujan has also been on the MILB IL and was just activated from it last night. No reason why Paredes can't come up right now and fill in the void currently occupied by Taylor Walls.
        Brujan still doesn’t seem to be playing. What gives?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
          knee soreness

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
            He was in the lineup tonite (4/19).

Comment

• Brujan recalled

Comment

• Now let’s hope he actually plays!

Comment

• very likely only temporary until Diaz returns from Covid IL. They don't travel to Toronto until the end of June, so that issue is avoided until then

Comment

• Brujan starting today for Lowe at 2B with Rich Hill as the starter.

Comment

• Kittredge to IL with ongoing back issues. Closer role wiiiiiiiide open based on matchups

Comment

• I dont want to argue with the world-reknown Rays expert (an earned moniker for sure), but is it really that wide open? Seems like Feyereisen will face righty-heavy lineups and Raley lefty-heavy. I realize it is "the Rays" and all that, but the cupboard is increasingly bare right now of options. As far as fantasy, I would venture to say that you cant really go wrong with either one - just be happy with the occasional save while the innings with great ratios pile up.

Comment

• DeathSantis to veto $35m that was going towards a Rays’ spring training facility because the team had the nerve to speak out against gun violence.

But, cancel culture……

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            DeathSantis to veto $35m that was going towards a Rays’ spring training facility because the team had the nerve to speak out against gun violence.

But, cancel culture……
                            Big government punishing a private entity for exercising their freedom of speech. First Disney, now a baseball team. DeSantis is a piece of shit, emblematic of the septic tank of a political party to which he belongs. Edit: He also threatened to take $ away from the Special Olympics because of their vaccination requirement.
                            Last edited by Bene Futuis; 06-03-2022, 12:58 PM.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Big government punishing a private entity for exercising their freedom of speech. First Disney, now a baseball team. DeSantis is a piece of shit, emblematic of the septic tank of a political party to which he belongs. Edit: He also threatened to take $ away from the Special Olympics because of their vaccination requirement.
                              I hate mixing politics and sports together but I agree with you 100% DeSantis is garbage that should be put out to the curb.

Comment

• I'm as firm a believer that desantis is a POS as anyone...
                                however
                                I wont be crying over another major sports team losing a public subsidy.
                                One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Working...
                                X