2K24: Boston Red Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Congratulations to those who bought low on J.D. Martinez this year.

And i have to bump this for Mith.
    He still went for $35 in my AL only league (where we use the DH as a position). It is a Boston based league, I should point out.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
      He still went for $35 in my AL only league (where we use the DH as a position). It is a Boston based league, I should point out.
      I got him 72nd in my H2H mixed league (15 teams, 3 OF).

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• JD Matinez is up to five games played in LF. Five more and he gains OF elg for me. I was hoping he might get there by the AS break. It looks like he might beat that goal by a good bit.

Comment

• Just FYI, Danny Santana is hitting .423 with 3 HRs in 26 ABs on his rehab assignment, so he should be activated as soon as tomorrow and with Dalbec, Renfroe and Chavis not hitting, will probably see regular ABs around the diamond. Remember, he hit 28 HRs with 21 SBs in 2019 and he’s likely available on your league’s waiver wire.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Just FYI, Danny Santana is hitting .423 with 3 HRs in 26 ABs on his rehab assignment, so he should be activated as soon as tomorrow and with Dalbec, Renfroe and Chavis not hitting, will probably see regular ABs around the diamond. Remember, he hit 28 HRs with 21 SBs in 2019 and he’s likely available on your league’s waiver wire.
            Thanks for posting this. I have him stashed but he is not posted on CBS so he doesn't show up on my roster.

I have been looking forward to getting him on my roster.

Comment

Just FYI, Danny Santana is hitting .423 with 3 HRs in 26 ABs on his rehab assignment, so he should be activated as soon as tomorrow and with Dalbec, Renfroe and Chavis not hitting, will probably see regular ABs around the diamond. Remember, he hit 28 HRs with 21 SBs in 2019 and he’s likely available on your league’s waiver wire.
              Another 2-for-4 last night, up to .433. My bet is he's up by tomorrow.

Comment

Another 2-for-4 last night, up to .433. My bet is he's up by tomorrow.
                Pay me! Santana promoted, Chavis demoted.

Comment

Pay me! Santana promoted, Chavis demoted.
                  The FAAB race is ON!!
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Thanks for the heads-up. Debating dropping Marwin for Danny S. At least there would be some upside, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                      Thanks for the heads-up. Debating dropping Marwin for Danny S. At least there would be some upside, no?
                      Absolutely. Even if he'd hit as badly as Marwin has, you'll likely get 6 - 12 SBs out of him.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Danny Santana activated and batting leadoff.

Comment

• And in his first game of the season, Santana homers off Aaron Nola.

Comment

And in his first game of the season, Santana homers off Aaron Nola.
                            Another day, another HR (and SB) for Santana.

Comment

• Jarren Duran is going to be on the U.S. Olympic team with the Olys scheduled for July 23 to Aug 6.

Guess we won't be seeing him in the bigs before mid August.

Duran with a 2HR , 5 for 5 day yesterday!

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                                Jarren Duran is going to be on the U.S. Olympic team with the Olys scheduled for July 23 to Aug 6.

Guess we won't be seeing him in the bigs before mid August.

Duran with a 2HR , 5 for 5 day yesterday!
                                Seriously? Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X