No announcement yet.

2K24: Boston Red Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sox placed INF Trevor Story on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder dislocation.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Red Sox option INF Bobby Dalbec to Triple-A Pawtucket.

Red Sox extend OF Ceddanne Rafaela for 8 years/ $50 million.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Uh-oh.

Red Sox placed Nick Pivetta on the IL, retroactive to April 6, with a right elbow flexor strain.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Uh-oh.

Red Sox placed Nick Pivetta on the IL, retroactive to April 6, with a right elbow flexor strain.
          This rash of pitcher injuries are just insane

Comment

• Pivetta is my most rostered pitcher --- I already hate baseball this year as these injuries are going to impact the quality of the game this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              Pivetta is my most rostered pitcher --- I already hate baseball this year as these injuries are going to impact the quality of the game this year.
              Feels like a NFL season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                Pivetta is my most rostered pitcher --- I already hate baseball this year as these injuries are going to impact the quality of the game this year.
                Same here. I figured this was the last year to buy him cheap or draft him late. I have Pivetta on all four of my teams.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Red Sox placed INF Trevor Story on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder dislocation.

Trevor Story will undergo season-ending shoulder surgery for a fractured right shoulder and possible additional damage.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Uh-oh.

Red Sox Chief Baseball Officer Craig Breslow said Nick Pivetta’s elbow strain is mild and the team thinks that he will be back at the end of his 15-day IL stint.
                    (fingers crossed)

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X