X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Another 0-4 today.

Ketel Marte is better than JD.
    Ketel Marte is having a better season than Mookie Betts too. Do you have a point to make or simply regurgitating baseball-reference?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      You were informed in late April or early May that he "was going to" start lighting it up? You realize that's not what "underlying metrics" do right? You're still stuck flipping coins man. Use your brain!

Regardless, since May 1 he's hit 15 HR, scored 39 R, and knocked in 34 RBI in 57 games. Extrapolated over a 162 game schedule that's a 43 Hr / 111 R / 97 RBI pace. *That* is your criticism against him? Really. You literally *can't* be this dumb. You are capable of logging into a message board and posting, which is above the mental acumen that the above post suggests. C'mon, stop trolling.
      [Ron Howard's Voice]He is[/Ron Howard's Voice]
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• While JDM has been a mild disappointment, the guy fantasy players should be frustrated with is Andrew Benintendi. Most expected he'd continue to make strides, but seems like he's taken a giant step backwards. Just 7 HRs in this era of baseball while playing every day is just not going to cut it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
          [Ron Howard's Voice]He is[/Ron Howard's Voice]
          Really? Why? JD has been a fantasy disappointment so far. Surely you're not as stubborn as the others, are you?

Another ofer night for JD.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• JD is Dan Vogelbach with a better average. Oh wait Vogelbach has more HR and RBI. Truth.
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Muncy? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                Muncy? Really?
                Have you looked at their respective stats? Will JD go on a tear? Maybe..but he just doesn't look right this year.

Comment

JD is Dan Vogelbach with a better average. Oh wait Vogelbach has more HR and RBI. Truth.
                  Hey you leave Vogy out of this.

He is a stud and costs less than JD in every league everywhere.

Comment

JD is Dan Vogelbach with a better average. Oh wait Vogelbach has more HR and RBI. Truth.
                    I know! Stat geeks told me that JDM would steal 20 bases. They are so dumb. He is just a power hitter with a good average. That’s it!!! Who knew??

Comment

• Maybe he's playing through a minor injury a la Khris Davis?
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I know! Stat geeks told me that JDM would steal 20 bases. They are so dumb. He is just a power hitter with a good average. That’s it!!! Who knew??
                        Power hitter? He is tied for 48th in HR. For someone who claims they are all about stats, you really have blinders on.

Comment

Power hitter? He is tied for 48th in HR. For someone who claims they are all about stats, you really have blinders on.
                          You said he was Vogelbach with a better average, genius. I simply quoted you back. You are arguing with yourself.

Separately please post the link where I claimed I was all about stats. If you are going to say I claimed something you damn well better have something to back that up, or you really just need to run away with your tail between your legs (like last time).

Comment

• I’m done with this ridiculous argument Mith. If you want to PM me and show me how wrong I am, feel free to do so. Do the board a favor and stop trolling with your garbage though. No one wants to read it and it distracts from good material that others are posting here.

Comment

I’m done with this ridiculous argument Mith. If you want to PM me and show me how wrong I am, feel free to do so. Do the board a favor and stop trolling with your garbage though. No one wants to read it and it distracts from good material that others are posting here.
                              Ken always likes to have the last word and tell you what your opinion is worth.

I stand with Mith.............
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Strange. Of all the years I've been visiting this board I never noticed this much hate. One of the things I liked about this place was how well everyone was treated. Perhaps the Vitriol was there and I just missed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X