2K24: Boston Red Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    9 runs today. JD with another 1 hit, 1 rbi game . On fire! Seeeeeeeeeeet!
    Can it you nit! (2nd reminder)

Comment

• Sale isn't looking half bad these days. I gambled in trading for him before his turn around. He looked vintage tonight, though still didn't get a win, despite going 8 strong, giving up just 1 run, and getting 14ks, and only the 95th immaculate inning in baseball history.
      Last edited by Sour Masher; 05-08-2019, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Triple slash stud JD still mediocre in 5x5 stats.
        Waiting for our daily JD Martinez update. It sure did get awful quiet in here... Anyone home?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Waiting for our daily JD Martinez update. It sure did get awful quiet in here... Anyone home?
          I acquired him on thursday and had a stiffy for most of the afternoon yesterday.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            I acquired him on thursday and had a stiffy for most of the afternoon yesterday.
            JD..lol...but I bet those metrics say he's having a great fantasy year!!! 75th ranked hitter in 5x5.

Sweet!
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

JD..lol...but I bet those metrics say he's having a great fantasy year!!! 75th ranked hitter in 5x5.

Sweet!
              Its okay. Happy to wait for the juiciness.
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Hitting a robust .288 right now.
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Hitting a robust .288 right now.
                  Still so mediocre.

Comment

Still so mediocre.
                    Not sure why anyone wanted him on their team. Clearly a huge mistake
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      Not sure why anyone wanted him on their team. Clearly a huge mistake
                      73rd ranked player in 5x5. Clearly producing what was expected. Oh wait, fantasy baseball isn't as predictable as the stat geeks seem to think it is.

Comment

73rd ranked player in 5x5. Clearly producing what was expected. Oh wait, fantasy baseball isn't as predictable as the stat geeks seem to think it is.
                        Either that or you aren't really understanding what the "stat geeks" are saying. For instance, these type forward projecting stats never come in absolutes like you suggest -- instead, they come in probability ranges. So you swung and whiffed completely on this post.

I wonder which one is more likely? "Stat geeks" are all wrong, or you can't grasp any of the basic concepts. Hmmm... I think I know which one is more statistically likely, lol

Comment

It's all luck. But for some reason i keep playing
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            Either that or you aren't really understanding what the "stat geeks" are saying. For instance, these type forward projecting stats never come in absolutes like you suggest -- instead, they come in probability ranges. So you swung and whiffed completely on this post.

I wonder which one is more likely? "Stat geeks" are all wrong, or you can't grasp any of the basic concepts. Hmmm... I think I know which one is more statistically likely, lol
                            Another 0-3 tonight so far. Keep on chugging JD. Ken just won't admit for fantasy 5x5 JD has been disappointing. Admit it. It won't kill you dude! Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              It's all luck. But for some reason i keep playing
                              So quit already.

Comment

So quit already.
                                I prefer to play and then come here and whine about my crappy decisions
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X