No announcement yet.

2K24: Baltimore Orioles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks RHD. that was some good / interesting stat history.

Here is my stat / trivia for the night... which baseball player has 4 body parts in his name?
    Tony Armas

Comment

• Originally posted by cleo View Post
      thanks RHD. that was some good / interesting stat history.

Here is my stat / trivia for the night... which baseball player has 4 body parts in his name?
      Tony Armas
      Lol. I saw him play in Oakland, back when "Oakland-Alameda Coliseum", as it was known then, was an attractive place to see a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
        Lol. I saw him play in Oakland, back when "Oakland-Alameda Coliseum", as it was known then, was an attractive place to see a game.
        it's still an attractive place to see a game... if you are basing your decision solely on after-market ticket price.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by cleo View Post
          thanks RHD. that was some good / interesting stat history.

Tony Armas
          Great trivia question

Comment

• Here's a great one:

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
              Here's a great one:

Would you believe he currently is 5th in the AL in HR w 33?

Comment

Would you believe he currently is 5th in the AL in HR w 33?
                Given that he's been dead for 18 years, that's quite an accomplishment.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Given that he's been dead for 18 years, that's quite an accomplishment.
                  Ha! Nice, Mike. Leslie Nielsen would be proud.

Q: A hospital? What is it?
                  Nielsen: It’s a building with sick people, but that’s not important right now.

Comment

• Comment

• The Orioles, which FG projected in the pre-season to win 79 games, which would be 4 fewer than they won last year w/o a full season of either Adley, Gunnar or Grayson, now sit at 15-7, which is the 3rd best record in MLB.

Comment

The Orioles, which FG projected in the pre-season to win 79 games, which would be 4 fewer than they won last year w/o a full season of either Adley, Gunnar or Grayson, now sit at 15-7, which is the 3rd best record in MLB.
                        Ya, sharp pre-season bettors should be feeling good about that one so far.

Comment

The Orioles, which FG projected in the pre-season to win 79 games, which would be 4 fewer than they won last year w/o a full season of either Adley, Gunnar or Grayson, now sit at 15-7, which is the 3rd best record in MLB.
                          I wonder if Gunnar needs a little more time in the minors. Long term his future is bright but he's really struggling. 34% Ks isnt going to work.

Comment

• Yennier Cano now has thrown the equivalent of a perfect game in relief, and then some. Rt now, over 8 games he has 9.7 IP and no baserunners allowed. Also 10 K. He was part of the package they got from Minnesota last year for Jorge Lopez.

Comment

Yennier Cano now has thrown the equivalent of a perfect game in relief, and then some. Rt now, over 8 games he has 9.7 IP and no baserunners allowed. Also 10 K. He was part of the package they got from Minnesota last year for Jorge Lopez.
                              Cano w 2 more perfect innings today. Season stats now are 16.0 IP, 0 R, 2 H, 0 BB, 19 K. And 2 saves. Coming into the year, he had a 11.50 ERA and a 2.33 WHIP in 18.0 IP. He seems to have figured out something!

Comment

Cano w 2 more perfect innings today. Season stats now are 16.0 IP, 0 R, 2 H, 0 BB, 19 K. And 2 saves. Coming into the year, he had a 11.50 ERA and a 2.33 WHIP in 18.0 IP. He seems to have figured out something!
                                reliever volatillity all wrapped up in one big can. I grabbed him for $8 2 weeks ago as Batista insurance if they decide to do what they did with Lopez out of nowhere

Comment

Working...
                                X