2K24: Baltimore Orioles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    Turns out I'm on a first name basis with one of those 2 named owners as he's an avid fantasy baseball player
    Which one - Rubenstein or Arougheti?

Comment

• latter guy

Comment

• With this morning's news that Bradish has a UCL sprain and has already had a PRP injection for it, they must have been sitting on this awhile. Makes their acquisition of Burnes, at the deal they got him for, rather nice considering Milwaukee could have held them over a barrel much like Boras might just do now to get Snell or Montgomery placed there.

Comment

• Jackson Holliday was reassigned to ML camp

Comment

• Jackson Holliday gets the call.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Jackson Holliday gets the call.
              Jackson Holliday is batting 9th and playing 2B in his MLB debut.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Damn, this team is loaded with good hitters. How are they going to find at bats for everyone?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Damn, this team is loaded with good hitters. How are they going to find at bats for everyone?
                  Mayo, Kjerstad, and Stowers all waving hi from the minors too.

Comment

Damn, this team is loaded with good hitters. How are they going to find at bats for everyone?
                    One possible projected lineup for 2026:

SS - G Henderson
                    3B - J Holliday
                    2B - J Westburg
                    1B - S Basallo
                    LF - C Mullins
                    CF - E Bradfield
                    RF - C Cowser
                    C - A Rutschman
                    DH - C Mayo
                    UTIF - J Mateo
                    UTIF - C Norby
                    UTOF - D Beavers
                    2nd C - whoever

SP1 - C Burnes (R) (resigned)
                    SP2 - G Rodriguez (R)
                    SP3 - K Bradish (R)
                    SP4 - J Luzardo (L) (acquired in trade)
                    SP5 - J Means (L)
                    CL - F Bautista

H Kjerstad - traded (maybe stays and Mayo is traded)
                    K Stowers - traded
                    R McKenna - traded
                    J Fabian - traded
                    A Santander - traded or lost to FA
                    A Hays - traded or lost to FA
                    R O'Hearn - lost to FA
                    R Urias - lost to FA

Comment

• If the Angels were smart, they would try to get a package of Orioles prospects for Trout.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

If the Angels were smart, they would try to get a package of Orioles prospects for Trout.
                        1) that’s quite the “if”
                        2) Arte wouldn’t

Comment

• This team reminds me of the Pirates "Lumber Company" lineup from the mid 70's. Stacked from top to bottom with another handful of good hitters on the bench.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

This team reminds me of the Pirates "Lumber Company" lineup from the mid 70's. Stacked from top to bottom with another handful of good hitters on the bench.
                            I've never heard of the "Lumber Company". I do recall the "we are family" in the late 70's. Our family TV went out and was sent to the shop for repair just before the 79 series. I had to listen to the games on the radio. Damn that is a different world. Reminds me of a conversation last night, I was talking to my daughter and she has never lived in a world without Red Bull. I guess I'm old
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

I've never heard of the "Lumber Company". I do recall the "we are family" in the late 70's. Our family TV went out and was sent to the shop for repair just before the 79 series. I had to listen to the games on the radio. Damn that is a different world. Reminds me of a conversation last night, I was talking to my daughter and she has never lived in a world without Red Bull. I guess I'm old
                              I remember "The Red Bull Inn" as a steak house franchise from Western PA back in the 60's, 70,s, and 80's. I bet the "Lumber Company" ate there a few times.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X