No announcement yet.

2K24: Baltimore Orioles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Mountcastle's K% has surged from 21.4% last season to a whopping 42.5% this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Ryan Mountcastle's K% has surged from 21.4% last season to a whopping 42.5% this season.
      Another small sample.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
        Another small sample.
        While the sample is small, from what I've read K% stabilizes pretty quickly relative to other stats. Is that what you've seen as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
          Another small sample.
          Yes, but again, disturbing. Players with a good batting eye generally don’t start whiffing like mad. If it keeps up, before you know it you have Christian Yelich ‘20 on your hands,

Comment

Yes, but again, disturbing. Players with a good batting eye generally don’t start whiffing like mad. If it keeps up, before you know it you have Christian Yelich ‘20 on your hands,
            And no one wants that with their $75 player

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              And no one wants that with their $75 player
              I have a $60 player....
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                I have a $60 player....
                exactly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  While the sample is small, from what I've read K% stabilizes pretty quickly relative to other stats. Is that what you've seen as well?
                  If that is true, then Acuna might be positively scary this year. He's cut his K% in half so far.

In actual Orioles news, I saw Upton was back in the lineup tonight, so I put him in for DJ Stewart. Owners with Stewart active, you're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                    If that is true, then Acuna might be positively scary this year. He's cut his K% in half so far.

In actual Orioles news, I saw Upton was back in the lineup tonight, so I put him in for DJ Stewart. Owners with Stewart active, you're welcome.
                    Thanks, I added Stewart to pick up the residuals this week.

Comment

• Orioles place OF Anthony Santander on the 10-day IL with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to be sidelined for the next 2-4 weeks.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• It keeps Stewart in the lineup every day if nothing else.

Comment

• Man in the High Mountcastle with 3 HRs today

Comment

• And in the same game, Cedric Mullins, enjoying a huge breakout season, had 2 HRs in his 2nd straight game.

Comment

Man in the High Mountcastle with 3 HRs today
                              After a grim April, Mountcastle is up to .269/.309/.478 with 14 HR-45 RBI. BB/K rate is much improved, also.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• I am at the Gwinnett-Norfolk game right now....this Norfolk team might be the worst AAA team of the past decade.

Comment

Working...
                                X