No announcement yet.

2K24: Baltimore Orioles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree - this sounds scary, along the lines of cancer or a dangerous tumor. Yuck.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Dayum. As if the O's could afford to get any worse.
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• Trey Mancini had a cancerous tumor removed from his colon.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          Trey Mancini had a cancerous tumor removed from his colon.
          Ugh...that’s scary.

Comment

• Baltimore Orioles outfielder Trey Mancini has revealed he is recovering from stage 3 colon cancer and doubts he will play this season if Major League Baseball returns in 2020.

The 28-year-old made the announcement in a story he wrote in The Players' Tribune.

He wrote that he had a port put into his chest on April 6 and began chemotherapy on April 13 to treat stage 3 colon cancer. He is scheduled to receive the treatment every two weeks for six months, he wrote.

Comment

• Ryan Mountcastle gets the call.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                ryan mountcastle gets the call.
                yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Ryan Mountcastle gets the call.
                  Nice. After losing YAlvarez, this might salvage my AL-only season.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                  Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                  Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Do I have him? I remember discussing him during the draft--I DO know Rasmussen came up and I have HIM (Plus Mize) PS You have mail.
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Orioles place SP Alex Cobb on the IL.

Manager Brandon Hyde said only that they are "following protocol" with Cobb and they "hope he is back soon."
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Orioles place OF Anthony Santander on the 10-day IL with a right oblique strain.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Orioles manager Brandon Hyde confirmed Saturday that Chris Davis (knee) will not return this season.

He's been riding the interstate (.168 + .179 + .115) for the last 3 years now and still has two more years ($46 million) left on that terrible contract.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• O's DFA Renato Nunez, who's hit 47 HRs for them over the last 2 seasons.....yet keep the carcass of Chris Davis on the 40-man roster.

Comment

• O's acquire Adam Plutko from the Indians

Comment

• Felix Hernandez, who hasn't pitched in 2 weeks because of a sore elbow, has opted out of his minor league contract and become a free agent.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X