No announcement yet.

2K24: New York Yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess the big keruffle from the outfield fans yesterday will be his excuse today if things go badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
      I guess the big keruffle from the outfield fans yesterday will be his excuse today if things go badly.
      I'm assuming that everything was to his liking today as he ended up with 6.2 scoreless innings, 9 K's, and left the game with an 8-0 lead.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Rizzo hit 3 HRs yesterday with an average distance of 350 ft. One of his HRs was the shortest in MLB history - 292 feet, lol.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Rizzo hit 3 HRs yesterday with an average distance of 350 ft. One of his HRs was the shortest in MLB history - 292 feet, lol.
          I'm seeing it was anywhere from 314 to 327 feet, not 292. But the avg distance was the lowest ever for a 3 HR night.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            I'm seeing it was anywhere from 314 to 327 feet, not 292. But the avg distance was the lowest ever for a 3 HR night.
            Well, I used the most reliable source in the history of anything --- Twitter

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Well considering the fence starts at 314 and goes out, I'm having a hard time understanding how anyone watching it would think it's less than that.

Anthony Rizzo goes 3-for-4 with three home runs and six RBIs in the Yankees' victory over the Orioles

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                Well considering the fence starts at 314 and goes out, I'm having a hard time understanding how anyone watching it would think it's less than that.

https://www.mlb.com/video/anthony-ri...ree-homer-game
                The only plausible answer is that they played the game at the Polo Grounds.

Comment

• Also, in other Yankees news, they are also cheaters in a manner similar to the Trashtros and Red Sox. Checking with my reliable Twitter sources to confirm......(but seriously, the Yankees stole signs, too).

Edit: https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/y...kdown-in-2017/

Comment

• Yankees manager Aaron Boone said Sunday that Chad Green will have Tommy John surgery on his right elbow. See you in 2024.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      Yankees manager Aaron Boone said Sunday that Chad Green will have Tommy John surgery on his right elbow. See you in 2024.
                      As will top pitching prospect Luis Gil.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        As will top pitching prospect Luis Gil.
                        Geez what’s in the water in New York

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          Geez what’s in the water in New York
                          I'm not sure you want to know.

Comment

• Stanton last 2 weeks:
                            6/42 with 6 HRs
                            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Aroldis Chapman not looking great. 19 pitches, 7 stikes. Walked the bases loaded with no outs. I wonder if he wins back the closer role this year ?
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                Aroldis Chapman not looking great. 19 pitches, 7 stikes. Walked the bases loaded with no outs. I wonder if he wins back the closer role this year ?
                                I'm surprised that he isn't still pitching at AAA. He only had 3 rehab relief appearance. I keep Holmes in the closer role because he has been almost perfect. 2 ER the entire season.

Comment

Working...
                                X