2K24: New York Yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Judge with HR #42 today. He has 11 HR & 25 RBI in his last 13 games. If not for Ohtani, Judge would be a lock for the MVP.
    Shohei Ohtani: stealing MVPs from sluggers since 2021!

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Judge with HR #42 today. He has 11 HR & 25 RBI in his last 13 games. If not for Ohtani, Judge would be a lock for the MVP.
      He IS a lock for MVP. He’s -420.

Comment

• Judge w #44 tonite. On pace for 65 HR. Can he beat Maris?

Comment

• Matt Carpenter has a fractured left foot after fouling a ball off his foot in Monday's game.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Gerrit Cole, this season, has six starts of 6 ip or more with 1 er or less in which he didn't get a win.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Gerrit Cole, this season, has six starts of 6 ip or more with 1 er or less in which he didn't get a win.
              Sounds like one of his counterparts on the other NY team over the last several years.

Comment

• Not only is Judge leading MLB in HR (45) but he's also leading MLB in both RBI (99) and Runs scored (94). Not very often that this happens. A-Rod was the last one to do it at the end of a season, in 2007 (156 RBI, 143 R). A-Rod also led MLB in HR in 2007 w 54. Betts currently is 2nd in R w 81 and Alonso is 2nd in RBI w 96. Schwarber is 2nd in HR w 34. Josh Donaldson was the last to lead a single league in both, in 2015 (123 RBI, 122 R).
                Last edited by rhd; 08-11-2022, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Clay Holmes is trying to give the closer job back to Chapman. Holmes has now blown 4 of his last 5 save opportunities.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
                    Sounds like one of his counterparts on the other NY team over the last several years.
                    That’s what I was thinking - except it wasn’t a measly six starts. I find it so hard to feel bad for Cole here / ever.

Comment

• Judge w #47 tonite. 1st HR in 10 games but he's still on a pace to top Maris' mark, which would be an AL record.

Comment

• Yankees place Aroldis Chapman on the 15-day IL with a leg infection caused by a tatoo.

Clay Holmes is expected to return from the IL on Monday.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Judge hit #50 tonite. Still on a pace for 63 HR. And he still leads MLB in RBI and Runs.

Comment

• Aaron Judge with zero home runs in September. Time to drop him.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Broken hamate for Andrew Benintendi, out for the season

Comment

• Aaron Judge now has 53 home runs with 28 games to go.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X