No announcement yet.

2K24: New York Yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odor calls time, then hits a HR that doesn't count.

https://twitter.com/MLBONFOX/status/...ngel-hernandez

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      Odor calls time, then hits a HR that doesn't count.

https://twitter.com/MLBONFOX/status/...ngel-hernandez
      That stinks.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Clay Holmes averaged 6.0 BB/9 before he was traded to NY. They made an adjustment, and he’s averaged 1.0 BB/9 since being acquired.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          Clay Holmes averaged 6.0 BB/9 before he was traded to NY. They made an adjustment, and he’s averaged 1.0 BB/9 since being acquired.
          That's because the Pirates are clueless when it comes to developing and coaching pitchers.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            That's because the Pirates are clueless.
            Fixed.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Yanks-Dodgers World Series!!! May the richest team win!!!! Fuck MLB.
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                Yanks-Dodgers World Series!!! May the richest team win!!!! Fuck MLB.
                It's all luck

Comment

• Since being acquired by the Yanks, Joey Gallo is hitting .153 and Anthony Rizzo .219.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Since being acquired by the Yanks, Joey Gallo is hitting .153 and Anthony Rizzo .219.
                    Gallo I can see him easily hit .153 and then go off but Rizzo has been a mess. Voit has been hitting well.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                      Gallo I can see him easily hit .153 and then go off but Rizzo has been a mess. Voit has been hitting well.
                      But yet the Yanks have been electric since then, so maybe they just provided the necessary spark.

Comment

• Since the start of the 2020 season, Joey Gallo is hitting .193 in 752 PAs.

Comment

• Yankees lost again tonite, 6-4, and were swept 4 straight by the Jays at home. 6th straight loss for the Yanks and since their 13-game win streak they are now 2-10. They have fallen behind the RedSox for the 1st wild card spot and are just 1/2 game ahead of the Jays for the 2nd spot. And Taillon just went on the DL to join Loaisiga already there and Cole is banged up.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                            Yankees lost again tonite, 6-4, and were swept 4 straight by the Jays at home. 6th straight loss for the Yanks and since their 13-game win streak they are now 2-10. They have fallen behind the RedSox for the 1st wild card spot and are just 1/2 game ahead of the Jays for the 2nd spot. And Taillon just went on the DL to join Loaisiga already there and Cole is banged up.
                            I wish Loaisiga would just just change his name to Lasagna. Because, that's how my brain always wants to read his name.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              I wish Loaisiga would just just change his name to Lasagna. Because, that's how my brain always wants to read his name.
                              Mmmmmmmm, lasagna...

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Gleybar Torres moved back to 2B, probably permanently. Urshela to SS, LeMahieu to 3B for the remainder of this year.

Trevor Story to the Yankees for 2022 odds just went up a lot, IMO.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X