2K24: New York Yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
    it does need to change, or just go away. But I remember hearing Derek Jeter talk about it and they all liked it cause they felt it created team unity. I found that surprising.
    So if the team likes it, maybe it is not our cup of coffee to stir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      So if the team likes it, maybe it is not our cup of coffee to stir.
      What do you mean? As fans we are entitled to "stir" whatever cup of coffee we like. If we want to see players with beards, we should make it known that we want players with beards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        What do you mean? As fans we are entitled to "stir" whatever cup of coffee we like. If we want to see players with beards, we should make it known that we want players with beards.
        I keep forgetting that I am entitled.

Comment

I keep forgetting that I am entitled.
          That's not at all what I meant. You took the word "entitled" from my post and completely bastardized the intent.

Why shouldn't fans talk about what they prefer?

If you're going to say it's not our "cup of coffee to stir", then why?

Ultimately we are the customers of this product. If we don't like the product, or something about the product, we should voice those opinions, no? Baseball is nothing without fans. We stir the coffee.

Comment

I demand beards !! Won't buy another Yankee ticket until it happens !
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              I demand beards !! Won't buy another Yankee ticket until it happens !
              Haha, me neither!

Comment

That's not at all what I meant. You took the word "entitled" from my post and completely bastardized the intent.

Ultimately we are the customers of this product. If we don't like the product, or something about the product, we should voice those opinions, no? Baseball is nothing without fans. We stir the coffee.
                I thought that was Reggie Jackson.
                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Umm... I took your entitled and made a joke. I couldn't care less if they have facial hair or not.

I think you all have freedom to talk about what you want to talk about...then again so do I. I amused myself and was not disrespectful to you. I would have preferred you would have thought it humorous as well.

As far as my cup of coffee statement it is my opinon and not something I am particularly going to defend or try to convince anyone to change theirs. Just a comment on a baseball board.

Comment

Umm... I took your entitled and made a joke. I couldn't care less if they have facial hair or not.

I think you all have freedom to talk about what you want to talk about...then again so do I. I amused myself and was not disrespectful to you. I would have preferred you would have thought it humorous as well.

As far as my cup of coffee statement it is my opinon and not something I am particularly going to defend or try to convince anyone to change theirs. Just a comment on a baseball board.
                    Be careful, you can go blind doing that...
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Jay Bruce is not a first basemen. He needs to go.
                      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• I never liked coffee.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                          Be careful, you can go blind doing that...
                          A common misconception — and a source of untapped draft day value.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                            A common misconception — and a source of untapped draft day value.
                            Of course it would be Un Tapped..........
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              I never liked coffee.
                              Try stirring it.

Comment

• The Yankees placed 3B Gio Urshela on the COVID-19 injured list due to side effects from vaccination. I hadn't thought of that possibility for players. He probably won't be the last player to suffer side effects from the COVID-19 vaccine.
                                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X