No announcement yet.

2K24: New York Yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you folks make of Everson Pereira? Anything to see here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
      What do you folks make of Everson Pereira? Anything to see here?
      Steve Balboni 2.0.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• After flying out to deep center field in his previous at bat on Sunday, Dominguez found the shorter right field fence at Minute Maid Park more to his liking.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Yankees’ manager Aaron Boone announced Tuesday that Anthony Rizzo (concussion) has been shut down for the remainder of the 2023 season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Luis Severino will miss the remainder of the 2023 season due to a high-grade left oblique strain.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jasson Dominguez has a torn UCLin his right elbow. Not certain how much time he will miss next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Jasson Dominguez has a torn UCLin his right elbow. Not certain how much time he will miss next season.
                9 months would put him at mid June.

Not a Yankee fan but this just sucks. We're getting robbed of being able to watch exciting young talents like him, Franco, Urias, McLanahan and others I can't think of right now.

I suppose this happens most years but it still sucks.

Comment

• Saturday’s game between the Diamondbacks and Yankees has been postponed due to Tropical Storm Ophelia.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• This is what happens when you don't make the playoffs and then you cancel the Aaron Judge bobblehead giveaway.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Carlos Rodon tonight faced 8 batters and gave up 8 earned runs without recording an out. He finishes the year with a 6.85 ERA in 14 starts. That's probably not what the Yankees had in mind when they signed him for 6 years/$162 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Carlos Rodon tonight faced 8 batters and gave up 8 earned runs without recording an out. He finishes the year with a 6.85 ERA in 14 starts. That's probably not what the Yankees had in mind when they signed him for 6 years/$162 million.
                        Probably knocked out a few fantasy teams tonight vs KC.
                        Last edited by harmon; 09-30-2023, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Yankees GM Brian Cashman on Giancarlo Stanton:

“But I'm not gonna tell you he’s gonna play every game next year because he’s not. He’s going to wind up getting hurt again more likely than not because it seems to be part of his game.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Gerrit Cole won the AL Cy Young Award.

Comment

• Yankees claimed OF Oscar Gonzalez off waivers from the Guardians. Nice snag by the Yanks.

Now DFA'd again.
                              Last edited by madducks; 01-19-2024, 06:50 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Yankees manager Aaron Boone says that Juan Soto will probably bat second this season. Looks like Aaron Judge will bat third now after batting second the last several years.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X