Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I play in two a.l. only's

kluber went for $16 (four days post opening day) and $23 (10 days pre opening day).

Just 7 starts between 2019-2020
    I got him for 11 in my 30 plus Al only league. The Saturday after opening day.

Comment

• Klubot out 1-2 months and Voit back to the IL with a Grade 2 oblique strain, which probably KO's him a month in what is shaping up to be an injury scarred season.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Klubot out 1-2 months and Voit back to the IL with a Grade 2 oblique strain, which probably KO's him a month in what is shaping up to be an injury scarred season.

...I own both in my AL only league - along with Stanton - can we say I Hate New York.

Comment

• Kluber injured? Never saw that coming.

Comment

• Luis Severino was scheduled to toss three simulated innings on Monday to begin his minor league rehab assignment. He is expected back in July. He had TJ surgery in late February of 2020.
            Last edited by madducks; 06-01-2021, 07:34 AM.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Luis Severino was scheduled to toss three simulated innings on Monday to begin his minor league rehab assignment. He is expected back in July. He had TJ surgery in late February of 2020.
              He hurt his leg during a rehab start today and had to be helped off the mound.

Comment

• Lindsey Adler
                @lindseyadler
                Luis Severino is being helped off the field in Coney Island after what looked like maybe an awkward step on the mound or something. A leg/ankle/lower body issue, not arm. Looked to be in a lot of pain.
                4:36 PM · Jun 12, 2021
                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Ugh. That sounds ugly.

And he’s been looking good - 96 to 99 MPH. At least it’s not another arm injury.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JulianGuilarte1/...971092482?s=20

Comment

• I couldn't help but chuckle at the sign on the left field fence that says "Send in the clowns." But, the Severino injury is not funny.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Luis Severino was diagnosed with a right groin injury after leaving his rehab start on Saturday for High-A Hudson Valley and will undergo an MRI on Sunday

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I hate when the updates don't tell you if the player is "left-groined" or "right-groined" - seems important to know!

baseball-reference.co only lists whether players bat and throw left or right. silent re groins, alas

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

• Kristie Ackert
                            @ByKristieAckert
                            ·
                            5m
                            Severino groin strain. Sets him back about a month #Yankees

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• Someone please help me figure out if Andujar is actually a regular player or this team or not. I can't seem to make heads or tails of it via boxscore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                Someone please help me figure out if Andujar is actually a regular player or this team or not. I can't seem to make heads or tails of it via boxscore.
                                He's in a platoon with Frazier, but since both are righties, it's not a straight platoon, more like a "who's resembled a major leaguer more" platoon.

"Among his most difficult decisions, at least as of late, has been Clint Frazier vs. Miguel Andujar as his starting left fielder.

Frazier got the nod for Thursday’s series finale against the Royals, the third time in five games he had gotten the start in left field — after Andujar had started there in the last 11 games before then.

“It’s been a tough call for me every day, frankly,” Boone said before the game. “I wrestled with it even all the way to this morning. I definitely liked Clint’s at-bats [Wednesday]. … His collection of at-bats [Wednesday] were really strong. But Miggy’s earned opportunities too. It’s probably going to continue to be that way, where it’s a day-by-day thing. I’ll look into the matchup with what I think is the best matchup. But also, they’re going to continue to probably earn those consistent reps.”"
                                Among Aarone Boone’s most difficult decisions, at least as of late, has been Clint Frazier vs. Miguel Andujar as his starting left fielder.

Comment

Working...
                                X