2K24: New York Yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    I just keep teeing them up...I don't know why I'm annoyed you keep hitting it out .
    Because he's not the Rangers

Comment

I just keep teeing them up...I don't know why I'm annoyed you keep hitting it out .
      You did make it awfully easy.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Because he's not the Rangers
        I am beginning to think I missed my calling as a straight man.

Comment

I am beginning to think I missed my calling as a straight man.
          too easy.....
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            too easy.....
            I was wondering how obvious I'd have to be before someone passed on the set up .

Comment

I was wondering how obvious I'd have to be before someone passed on the set up .
              Again, spike worthy...but I'll pass on this too
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                Again, spike worthy...but I'll pass on this too
                I feel like I'm in 8th grade again every time I visit this forum, which is remarkable since the average age here is AARP eligible.

Comment

I feel like I'm in 8th grade again every time I visit this forum, which is remarkable since the average age here is AARP eligible.
                  Well that's another reason to pass on the spike, you might break a hip....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Maybe the website name should be changed to "Rotogeezer".
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      Maybe the website name should be changed to "Rotogeezer".
                      Get off my Infield!!!

Comment

• Damn. Kluber hurt. No word on what is wrong, but he was pulled after 58 pitches.

Comment

Damn. Kluber hurt. No word on what is wrong, but he was pulled after 58 pitches.
                          MRI on his shoulder tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            MRI on his shoulder tomorrow.
                            Dr Andrews by Friday

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• "tightness in his right shoulder"

wishing him well, but this is why he went for such a discount, alas
                              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                                "tightness in his right shoulder"

wishing him well, but this is why he went for such a discount, alas
                                I play in two a.l. only's

kluber went for $16 (four days post opening day) and $23 (10 days pre opening day).

Just 7 starts between 2019-2020

Comment

Working...
                                X