Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dez Bryant gets trespass warning for saggy pants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez Bryant gets trespass warning for saggy pants?

I know this is going to shock the RJ community, but a Dallas Cowboys player is in the headlines for getting in trouble with the law. SHOCKING!

Dez Bryant gets trespass warning at NorthPark mall

The pants sagging thing doesn't bother me. I think it's a stupid fashion statement for a grown man who also happens to be a millionaire to make, but it's his choice and as long as it wasn't lewd then whatever.

The much bigger issue is that shows me as a Cowboys fan that this kid hasn't learned anything from prior events in his life and he's still a huge risk despite his immense talent.

Asking for your lawyer to come out to the mall to defend you when you're a professional athlete is absolutely absurd.

Sometimes it's really tough to be a fan of this team. Any teams out there hiring new fans?

It's a stupid fashion statement for anyone to make especially when you know the origins. The saggy pants deal is a prison thing because you don't get belts in prison hence the sagging. Such a great thing to emulate!

Oh by the way LETS GO GIANTS!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dqGv3BWLqqs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by ; 03-23-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

NFL=thuggery. Theyve become as bad as boxers when it comes to crime.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
      X