No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we learned that he is still a douchbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Igor View Post
      Well, we learned that he is still a douchbag.
      LOL ... so much for turning a new leaf eh

Comment

Yeah, that was quick.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Yeah, I was just beginning to like the Guvna.
          拖裤子,
          放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

That guy does whatever he needs to help himself. He's a sociopath. I was not surprised he did what he did, I was a little surprised it took him as long as it did. Perhaps he was waiting to find out what happened to the other guy that took off with Martinez that was at Woodbury. He can't even be honest with the people he cares about.
            I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
              That guy does whatever he needs to help himself. He's a sociopath. I was not surprised he did what he did, I was a little surprised it took him as long as it did. Perhaps he was waiting to find out what happened to the other guy that took off with Martinez that was at Woodbury. He can't even be honest with the people he cares about.
              Yeah ... it's like split personality. One second the fear of power compels him to kill, the next the desire for power compels him to kill. It's either brilliant or really confused.

Comment

Nothing? I thought last night was pretty epic.

Comment

Mi-Chone !!

"If I find the guv'ner, I'm going to kill him. That's just the way it is."

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    Nothing? I thought last night was pretty epic.
                    That was a pretty brutal slaughter.

Am I the only one who spent the whole episode thinking ... which of my favourite characters will they kill off next?

Comment

My one small irk... Although I didn't want to see more of the governor, his return arc seemed rushed. He was despondent in the first episode, he changed in the second, and he was a tyrant again in the third... it seemed a bit fast.

Comment

Last night's episode was awesome, but I didn't find the majority of this season to be that interesting...glad they're leaving the prison because peaking into their routine lives was very boring. The season switched gears when they left the prison and I agree with Heye they would have been well-served replacing one of the prison episodes with one more episode of the Guvna. Another alternative would have been to alternate story lines, then his there-and-back transformation wouldn't have felt so rushed.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Little ass kicker, dead? I read a post somewhere that the seat at the end was unbuckled.

Who is you pick to bump into Carol? Tyresse or Daryl.

A lot of separate groups getting away, I wonder if we will have them looking for each other for the rest of season 4. You would think they would have set up some rally points, but this is television.

Poor Herschel's head, animated, gnawing on the lawn. Another moral compass bites the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by Igor View Post
                            Poor Herschel's head, animated, gnawing on the lawn. Another moral compass bites the dust.
                            The guv'nor looked like a zombie when he was on his knees hacking off his head.

Comment

Comment

I watched the first 4 episodes of season 4 last night, and my big question was "why don't they clear the fence EVERY FUCKING DAY?" you've got a bunch of new people, get them out there, spike 50 zombies each, drag, burn, repeat. You aren't getting any new fences, so take care of the ones you have. If you aren't spiking zombies, you need to get out and farm....
                                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                                X