Sonny "Bono and Cher" Siebert,
    0%
    Ted "Milquetoast" Abernathy
    0%
    "Fucking Purple" Hippo Vaughn
    0%
    Wilbur "Buds" Cooper
    0%
    Pie "eld is too lazy to give me a nickname even though he started this" Traynor
    0%

The poll is expired.

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Had to vote for Johnny's
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

had to vote for Johnny's too... but if it wasn't for the relevance factor, I think I would have gone with Lefty "loosie" O'doul
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        had to vote for Johnny's too... but if it wasn't for the relevance factor, I think I would have gone with Lefty "loosie" O'doul
        Give in to the Dark Side, Heye, and vote for Pinson..

ok, I voted for the Hippo too
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I ate her pie "while trying to " traynor

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
            Pie is clearly far too difficult a name to fit with a nickname. Doesn't rhyme with anything, doesn't conjure up any alternate images, can't stick your dick in it.....
            Originally posted by hacko View Post
            I ate her pie "while trying to " traynor
            Boom!

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
              Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo505 View Post
              Pie is clearly far too difficult a name to fit with a nickname. Doesn't rhyme with anything, doesn't conjure up any alternate images, can't stick your dick in it.....
              not gonna be the same without the devil...
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                not gonna be the same without the devil...
                too true, he did provide a lot of interesting commentary
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                X