1 8.33%
  • "Triple Lindy" Mcdaniel

2 16.67%
  • "I'm Not That" Robin Roberts

0 0%

Thread: *** Rd 7 - Best nickname***

*** Rd 7 - Best nickname***

*** Rd 7 - Best nickname***
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

I don't do vintage drafts but these polls are amusing

Feel free to vote swampy... I think this rd 7 group is the strongest overall...
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

This was a tough choice... there was three I wanted to cast my lot for...I guess I just went with the popular choice.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Pogues View Post
    This was a tough choice... there was three I wanted to cast my lot for...I guess I just went with the popular choice.
    lemming ;-p lol