0%
    Al "In" Simmons
    0%
    Mickey "Loves Minnie" Mantle
    0%
    Juan "Stupid Bat Wielding Asswipe" Marichal
    0%

The poll is expired.

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Couple two tree dere strong contenders here...someone going home unhappy...
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

No brainer

Comment

It's bad when you mentally rank the nicknames, and you put yours in the bottom 3.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
          It's bad when you mentally rank the nicknames, and you put yours in the bottom 3.
          Yeah, I wasn't paying that much attention to the nickname thing back then. Had I known!

Comment

Working...
          X