• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19.06 Wally "World" Berger, OF, 1930

38 hr, 119 rbi

Comment

• 19.07 Harlond Clift "Romance Novels" 3b 1938
      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• 19.08 Meet me in a Dark Allie Reynolds - P 1952

Comment

• 19.09 Gee "Shucks" Walker OF 1937

23 SB's

Comment

• 19.10 Tony " no time for a nickname, gotta get to work" Oliva - OF 1964
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 19.11....."But Dad, It's" Smoky Burgess, C, 1955

20.01.....Carl "Purple" Mays, P, 1921

Comment

• 20.02 Chick "Magnet" Hafey - 1929
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 20.03 Wally "Wang" Shcang "Tonight" C 1921

Comment

• 20.04 Travis " Calvin and Hobbs " Jackson mi 1929
                    Last edited by hacko; 07-24-2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• 20.05 Ron "I'm sorry sir, your card has been de-" Kline. P 1966
                      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• 20.06 Slim "Pickins' in the 20th round when I'm taking a guy who has BY stats like these" Sallee, P, 1920

Comment

• 20.07 Joe "and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter. Jill came down with $2.50. That fuckin'" Horlen, P, 1967

19 w
                          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• 20.08 Joe "Please Don't" Judge UT 1928
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• 20.09 Joe "never subtract, always" Adcock OF/1B 1956

38HR

Comment

• Bob Veale "Parmesan", P, 1965
                                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X