Mock Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
    Sorry guys not really in a place to do this right now.
    don't they have wireless access in prison?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Should we go with 11? How much longer should we wait for a 12th?

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
        Should we go with 11? How much longer should we wait for a 12th?
        We need 12 to do it, since an 11-team mock would not accomplish much for many of us.

Comment

I'll be the 12th, I need something to get me thinking about football. It's done on here, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
            I'll be the 12th, I need something to get me thinking about football. It's done on here, right?
            Awesome! I'll do another thread for the draft.... http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...729#post149729

Draft Order is:

1. Hammer
            2. Eldiablo
            3. Steve/evets/Midnight Otter/Chad/House/AntiJordan
            4. Frae
            5. Griswold
            6. Friarfan
            7. Stephen
            8. JDII
            9. Weapon1
            10. Erik
            11. Revo
            12. Hornsby

Comment

and when would you like me to kick this off?
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                While the #1 pick is eminently clear this year, things become considerably more murky at #2. I like Foster well enough but he has some concerns just like all those that will be drafted around him. I almost went with a different guy here but Foster just edged him out.
                Agreed, there's at least 3 guys I'd flip a coin on with the #2 pick

Comment

Thank you. I can't promise my first couple rounders won't be under the influence.

Comment

Leaving for a few hours, so sent five names to Erik.

Comment

I'll be around for a few hours and then gone for a few, so if we could get to #s 9 and 10 soon, that would be great.

If not, I'll have to send my list and his to someone else.
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Weapon1: You share a birthday with my wife!

Comment

In case you want to see how this one compares to the one we did in January, the results from that one are here:

Comment

I am heading out for a few hours, so I sent my picks and Weapon1's to Revo.

Comment

are we using a standard lineup?

QB
                              RB
                              RB
                              WR
                              WR
                              WR
                              TE
                              K
                              TMD
                              B
                              B
                              B
                              B
                              B
                              B

or some other variation?

Comment

also I assume we are drafting with PPR....

Comment

Working...
                                X