• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phrasing.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Phrasing.
      are we still doing that?
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        It's a sign! Well, I mean it's obviously a sign, but it's also a sign to us...we must do another draft.

(My first read, I thought the top said Flowers vs. Gifts...thought it was an odd choice for a store name.)
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Maybe this is a sign -- I called up my insurance to make a few changes this morning. I needed to email some documents and so I'm getting the address - the rep I was talking to was named Jesse Burkett. I told him I drafted him in VD1...
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            Maybe this is a sign -- I called up my insurance to make a few changes this morning. I needed to email some documents and so I'm getting the address - the rep I was talking to was named Jesse Burkett. I told him I drafted him in VD1...
            Did he ask if it was a letter or decades draft?

Comment

• how are there 2 people viewing this thread right now... err... three with me posting in it...

Comment

how are there 2 people viewing this thread right now... err... three with me posting in it...
                4 ...

Comment

• saw a sign today while driving that said something about vintage and got me itching a bit... maybe when season ends and we can get updated data?

any mild interest out there? Any parameters people are interested in?

Comment

saw a sign today while driving that said something about vintage and got me itching a bit... maybe when season ends and we can get updated data?

Heye ! I've been wondering if anyone would have interest in getting this going again. It's been about a year. Anyway, I'd be interested, those drafts were a lot of fun. Otherwise I need to devote all my energy to winning the Liz Hurley FF.
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

saw a sign today while driving that said something about vintage and got me itching a bit... maybe when season ends and we can get updated data?

I'm in can I get a spreadsheet on my I pad????

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                        Clayton Kershaw puts up old-timey stats. He's going to be a decent enough pick for someone's K after this year, particularly given how awesome he's been this year. Great BY and solid, if short, career.

Edit: I'll play if we get another draft going.
                        only if you promise to be your usual firey self....

Comment

• Is it sad that there is a designated apple day in the Slasher family? I mean it's not like apples are all that expensive, and they are good for you. Buy those kids apples more than once a... week, month, year? Then again, if there is a good bit of violence associated with the day, which apparently there is, maybe it's time to stop eating apples all together.

Comment

Is it sad that there is a designated apple day in the Slasher family? I mean it's not like apples are all that expensive, and they are good for you. Buy those kids apples more than once a... week, month, year? Then again, if there is a good bit of violence associated with the day, which apparently there is, maybe it's time to stop eating apples all together.
                            It's the Slasher family, of course there is a good bit of violence associated with it ! Maybe if we had apples more than just "apple day" I wouldn't be so cranky and unreasonable.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Is it sad that there is a designated apple day in the Slasher family? I mean it's not like apples are all that expensive, and they are good for you. Buy those kids apples more than once a... week, month, year? Then again, if there is a good bit of violence associated with the day, which apparently there is, maybe it's time to stop eating apples all together.
                              I found out this threat doesn't work so well in yahoo FF smack talk, check your matchup this week
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                                Clayton Kershaw puts up old-timey stats. He's going to be a decent enough pick for someone's K after this year, particularly given how awesome he's been this year. Great BY and solid, if short, career.

Edit: I'll play if we get another draft going.
                                Looks like we got 4 interested. Should we send out emails ? It would be fun to get this going again...
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X