No announcement yet.

*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need at least 1 person who is willing to take the time to put together new stats and an updated spreadsheet.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      we need at least 1 person who is willing to take the time to put together new stats and an updated spreadsheet.
      willing....and able. My excel skills are not that great. won't matter unless we get at least 10 people or so interested. Thanks for not gloating about beating me in FF ! Not that beating me in football is much to brag about.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• hmm... the aussie just doubled my total this week... I'm not too prone to gloating about that team.

Comment

hmm... the aussie just doubled my total this week... I'm not too prone to gloating about that team.
          He beat me by 3 points...with 15 points from his kicker and 28 from his defense...sigh. Anyway, any chance we can get enough people interested in another draft ? It's the offseason now so maybe we have a chance.
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• We'd need to do something completely different for me to be interested. I really don't know how some of you have done 20 or so of these.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Closer to 30 I'd say.

Comment

• How about a Speed Vintage Draft using one of the online streaming platforms. Reckon we could get a version complete in about 5 hours.

Comment

• I still like the blind auction idea i threw out a couple years ago.
                  Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                    I still like the blind auction idea i threw out a couple years ago.
                    Yeah, I liked that idea.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I've never even done a regular Fantasy Baseball auction, so I really can't help y'all here. I'd play, but I don't know enough to push it or organize it. I can build the SS no worries, but I'm clueless with auctions.

Comment

• I ran a league for a few years that was set up as a blind auction format. It was all done through email, bidding done over a 24 hour period on groups of players, reports sent out....each round took 48 hours to complete. Bidding took place on 20 players at a time.

With a player pool like this...it could be pretty insane.

Comment

• Jesus Chris, what the hell is wrong with you?!?

Comment

• You're destroying everything I thought I knew about this world

Comment

You're destroying everything I thought I knew about this world
                              Sure, because it's all about you.......
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• cat video for Eld... I think it's full of feral slashers

Comment

Working...
                                X