No announcement yet.

Let's Walk Down Memory Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I should nominate B-Fly's battle raps before he is driven to do it himself.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      I guess I should nominate B-Fly's battle raps before he is driven to do it himself.
      Oh man, please tell me those are archived somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        According to his member profile, he was here just the other day, so maybe he's just avoiding you!

His last posts are from 4 months ago.
        Hey everybody, I'm a moron! Looked at his profile and saw his join date and thought it was his last post date. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
          I think you had to ask Jason or one of the head honchos to pull it from the old site before it exploded.

Comment

I wish I had copies of several nullnor's posts - the day he spent several hours outside, the encounter with a snapping turtle and the memoirs of the Thor doll were each so perfectly told.
            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
              i converted one to video I think...

Battle Raps
              by: heyelander

Comment

LOL. Thanks!

How about our old friend fucla? And is Papa Deuce still alive? I may want to throw a bubble party. Anyone hear from Archon? Whitey/Antijordan? And when's the last time anyone's seen Byron actually post on RotoJunkie? Daniel?

Comment

Here's Friar Fan getting a date over the body of his cold dead child...

Friars Son

Comment

Now I'm completely plwoed at the moment as a reuslt of my neighbor comign back from Japan tonight and giving me a dammed waterlglass of %&^&$*%^( aprciot soju to drink without tellign me that the %&^* is 180 proof, so my frame of mnid mitght be a bit off-- nobody should be thid drunk off of somethinf that tastes like aprico9ts... but waht do odds means whenh you can';t figure out the qusetion. We don';t undrerstand the universe, so putting odds onn things that occur within it is what....? Stupid. Just not a good idea, it isn';t. Dumb and bad too do whath you don't knoww about. Silly, like not smart from sdmart enough people.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                      LOL. Thanks!

How about our old friend fucla? And is Papa Deuce still alive? I may want to throw a bubble party. Anyone hear from Archon? Whitey/Antijordan? And when's the last time anyone's seen Byron actually post on RotoJunkie? Daniel?
                      Steve's still here

Comment

Here's Friar Fan getting a date over the body of his cold dead child...

Friars Son

Heh, I almost forgot about that. I'm an awful human being

Comment

Winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                            Heh, I almost forgot about that. I'm an awful human being
                            I think I made more...

Sad Ex Ms Friar

Comment

Friar and the Pro

crap, i can't figure out what the punchline to that one was... poo.

Comment

I think I made more...

Sad Ex Ms Friar
                                Haha ... sound like the recent conversations I've been having with my ex.

Comment

Working...
                                X